Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"hahaha they are going to need more than noise,,,,,,,mid class pile of crap"

Hey DICKHEAD, have you read all the rules about no bashing. Did anyone say anything about your machine. DON'T THINK SO! How's about keeping your negative crap to yourself! :bigfinger: :nutkick:

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
"hahaha they are going to need more than noise,,,,,,,mid class pile of crap"

Hey DICKHEAD, have you read all the rules about no bashing. Did anyone say anything about your machine. DON'T THINK SO! How's about keeping your negative crap to yourself! :bigfinger: :nutkick:[/b]
If this forum had no bashing rules every Caper would've been banned long ago..lol..lighten up
I think those rules apply to the brand specific forums, it's open season in here
Sounds good but I think a DNR checkpoint armed with the new OHV act may be parking that racket and you'd be walkin out

·
Premium Member
3,839 Posts
If this forum had no bashing rules every Caper would've been banned long ago..lol..lighten up
I think those rules apply to the brand specific forums, it's open season in here
Sounds good but I think a DNR checkpoint armed with the new OHV act may be parking that racket and you'd be walkin out[/b]
mine sounds like that

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Sounds good but I think a DNR checkpoint armed with the new OHV act may be parking that racket and you'd be walkin out[/b]
it's open season on here :div20: :div20:

·
Premium Member
9,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Fusionman.....maybe you need to give loudmouth a little "Cape Breton BINGO">>>>>5 Under The I

LOL[/b]
No kidding hey! It's Jackasses like this guy that make snowmobiling no fun! There's just no need of this crap, and this is the only place i see it. I have been riding bikes for years, raced dirtbikes when I was younger, and now race sportbikes and theres none of this brand bashing crap in that sport! :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
9,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Ya those rules do apply to the brand specific forums, but this idiot right out called another guys sled a piece of crap. UNCALLED FOR! And the bashing that goes on here is not necessarily bashing, just remarks towards racing, who will beat who etc, etc.

·
Premium Member
9,024 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts