Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI New to the forum, lots of nice sleds here. I have and 04 F6 Just wondering what mods I should do to it, the sled is completly stock. I am looking to change the looks and would like to add a can, to make it sound better, any suggestions. Thanks guys

·
Registered
631 Posts
Originally posted by sweet04f6@Sep 2 2005, 06:47 AM
I am looking to change the looks and would like to add a can, to make it sound better, any suggestions. Thanks guys
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=858127
[/quote]

I see you like to ride in Tugg Hill. I'm not for or against cans, (I would never own one) but you may see tickets in NYS for louder than stock exhaust, just to warn you up front. I would rather put a single pipe into the stock can. If the police is an ass, can still ticket for that.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Bikeman Pipe mod.. ODS clutch kit.. D&D y-pipe.. and Studs.. I run 170, 1.175 Woodys Mega-bites and love them and pattern.. As far as a can.. they dont seam to really add any performance value just noise/sound... I have a Bikeman can for this year.. see what it sounds like..

Good luck and welcome... :div20: Post any and all questions theres alot of people on here that can help ya out..

Steve - Chicago

1 - 9 of 9 Posts