Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys..i know most are packin the sleds away..but i lost my old orange ones that i made..so im experimenting with new covers..i just took the stock green ones..custom matched paint and painted from the rear the green..then black over that to make them non tranparent...then on the "eyes" i made them with neon orange paint...and left them just orange so they are trasparent so when the high beams are on all u see is two illuminated orange eyes..and nothing else comes out around the lights..the pic further down doesnt do it justice..but let me know what u think..compared to my old ones that is if u like these better...i still got a week trip out in wyoming..so my year of creativity isnt done yet!! haha :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
one last with the high beams on..doesnt do it justice but u get the jist how no light comes through the green

Attachments

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sweet sled Chief, I think you just defined the word custom with that sled!!!!! Orange is my favorite color by far, I bet you get tons of head turns with that sled going down the trail!!! :eek:

·
Registered
720 Posts
Cool. I wonder how those would look on an '04 Tiger Sled set up??

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
im sorry but i think those tony the tiger graphics are soooo childish looking...look for the wife maybe..sorry for any that take offense but i dont know how they go from an flaming mean agressive lookin sabercat graphics such as mine to so tony the tiger come over and "pet the tiger" sled....

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mr amsoil ...roostya...naw..i never ever get looks...people cant even see me comin...i think i need my sled to stick out more so i get looks haha j/k! :lol:

it was funny...up in michigan the one looked like a younger guy on a firecat...we kinda off the side of the trail..and he saw me...breifly looked down then quickly looked back up and saw my sled and grabed his helmet cam and started filmin haha...the double take was funny i was laughing under my brain bucket :lol: in the begining of the year i had 2 guys follow me around for about 15 miles..just because he was amazed at our "sleds" he siad those things dont even look like snowmobiles...(they were riding older polaris) so obviously he hasnt been to a dealer in the past 5 years haha

·
Registered
960 Posts
cheif your sled has always been my favorite firecat, but i cant wait to see the new flame design where you could only just see the beak of the cowling in the amsnow mag. But that looks the balls. I have your sled for my backround desktop thats how great it is, you must feel like a celebrity?

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey wait..time for me to send a letter to you!! these photos are copyright of Big Fire Chief Industries!.

.they only way i will not sue u if u dont look at my sled or have pics of it on ur desktop ! haha j/k!! piss on amsnow!! thank you sir...ur a gentlemen and a scholar!! :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
986 Posts
Hey Cheif if your sled is half as bad as it looks u can kick ass. I like it

·
Registered
143 Posts
Well can't make everyone happy. Way to much orange for me. But the covers look sweet!

·
Registered
772 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
davey...heres the original ones....i thought it would look better if the hooded just fadded right into the eyes instead of just the orange..boom its there...

By the way..no i didnt paint them guys..i tooke em off in the begining of the year and had the powder coated...

Forget lots of new guys on here that havent seen the fire chiefs sled haha :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,150 Posts
BFC,

I think they both look good but i think the orange ones look better. I only think this because it makes the eyes stnda out more because the green ones blend in with the cab. I think your green ones would look good on a black sled.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts