1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just checked on Alpha-Sports, and couldn't find a Cat mag housing,
or recoil to fit your 2007 ski-doo.
Could it be a Yamaha part? :dunno:[/b]

i use it to go to work every day smart ass do you even know where moosenne is ???????? my gade is for weekends and big trips. and one more think smart ass dumd american how many miles have you put on? guys like you give usa a bad name dickhead, thanks for the help

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
do you even know where moosenne is ????????

Nope

my gade is for weekends and big trips.

First post says you just got back from a "big trip"

and one more think smart ass dumd American

Pot, this is the kettle callin'

how many miles have you put on?

Zero, same as our snowfall amount!!
but my shit ain't broke either!

guys like you give USA a bad name dickhead,

And after this response, I should consider you one of the cool Canadians?

thanks for the help

No problem[/b]
Didn't reply to your original post to try and ruffle your feathers. Guess maybe what I anticipated as a reply from you
would've been something like " Oops, guess I should've put what kind of sled I need parts for...."
and went on to mention it is an F-Cat. I'm not the only one that thought you were looking for Gade parts,
http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...howtopic=202484
Hope you find everything you need :beerchug:

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Didn't reply to your original post to try and ruffle your feathers. Guess maybe what I anticipated as a reply from you
would've been something like " Oops, guess I should've put what kind of sled I need parts for...."
and went on to mention it is an F-Cat. I'm not the only one that thought you were looking for Gade parts,
http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/inde...howtopic=202484
Hope you find everything you need :beerchug:[/b]

sorry every one i forgot to tell you it was a 03 f7, i got it to drive to and back from work. then the little hose from the top from the head got a hole and it and over heated it and fucked both jugs, put it together broke the bitch in and when for a ride after work and the housein broke where the recoil bolts on so now both are fuck am pissed about the whole thing so am very sorry for blowin up and it was my fault for the lack of imfor. sorry to all fellow americans sleders

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I warned ya. :frech32: Dumbass.

What up Frosty. :beerchug:[/b]
not much workin lots. broke the cat pissed me off cat shit. the new gade works wicked,just put in a clutch kit from blower budy that joe guy that sells them fuckin night and day. might go to the states to ride next week, you and dave in? want to get this thing in some real snow we need more up here, you ridin this year? :ski-doo_rules: :ski-doo_rules:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts