Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aren't you rinding a 07 Doo? :dunno:[/b]

ya i do but i drive the f7 to work across the river from moose factroy every day ,and the guys stop by the shop on their way for a ride and i just jumped in and didnt go home and get the gade just to save time

·
Registered
671 Posts
ya i do but i drive the f7 to work across the river from moose factroy every day ,and the guys stop by the shop on their way for a ride and i just jumped in and didnt go home and get the gade just to save time[/b]
hey just wondering. what do you do in moosonee? whats the whole moose factory thing? looks like a super interesting place to live.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hey just wondering. what do you do in moosonee? whats the whole moose factory thing? looks like a super interesting place to live.[/b]
i live on the island and got to across the river every day to go to work, in the summer i take a boat, so in the spring and freeze up i take a chopper tp work 35 bucks each way. i am a mechanic , and i got a shop at night doin sleds and automotive work for the local poeple on the side so they do get fucked from two bay shop they are dicks. so i picked this cat up for a runner for $1500 and put two jugs and pistons in it then the recoil and the mag cases broke when we went up the river after work i should have taken the time and went home and got a real sled for the ride LOL o well its a part of the game. just waitin for more snow to ride out to timmins from here. wanted to ride to frankford this year but the snow looks like it will never come. that should be a cool ride. :i_need_snow: :ski-doo_rules:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.