Hardcore Sledder banner

How do you think AC did with the Firecat.

• AC, you hit a home run with me.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AC, you come close but the quality lacks.

• AC, I am jumping ship, very unhappy.

• AC, I need to ride more first.

• Total voters
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 1300 miles I am still grinning ear to ear!!!

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I am really pleased also 1500 miles on proplem's...excellent on fuel and oil..
and the best thing is the power...please do not change the power of this sled
in 04!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
the best a.c i have ever had, my wife is afraid to get on it,
se told me she might want to move up to a firecat from
the old zl. B) I CANT STOP SMILING)

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Love the sled without a doubt. My girlfriend wants out of her ZL550 and into the new F-6.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I really Love :wub: my Red Patriot F7 Sno Pro, Fit and finish could be better...if i wanted that I could have bought a slow,bad handling Yamaha i guess.
this motor is great, love the power,love the narrow tunnel...... ect... ect....
Deep lug track hooks up great.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
so far so good! 880 miles and no probs other than severe icing under the seat. had the sled over to the ice races yesterday and i was drawing huge attention. everybody was gawking at my red f7. there were a ton of black and greens but mine was the only red one B)

·
Registered
132 Posts
I've had a few problems ,(track speared,scuffed piston& cyl. ,loose bolts) but its the most awesome thing I've ever ridden .... F7 snopro red saber, you never quit smiling ,its just a plain fun sled to ride and I can ride all day like I stole it and not get worn out, its unbelievable smooth in the rough. Someone would have to steal it from me for me to get rid of it... just give me more time off and some snow. 750 miles only.

·
Registered
165 Posts
JUST BACK FROM MUNISING 500+ MILES NO PROBLEMS
SAW A FEW OTHER FIRECATS NO OTHER BLACK PATRIOTS
THAT I SEEN RECIEVED ALOT OF NICE SLED COMMENTS
AND FINGER POINTING I LOVE THIS SLED

·
Registered
193 Posts
just picked it up last week..rode in a feild for 1/2hour think its gonna be great..being that all you other owners have most of the bugs worked out..all i can say is thanks a whole lot to everyone..it helps alot to know what to be looking for :rolleyes:

D

·
0 Posts
I've got probably about 400 miles on mine and I love the sled. Now ask me what I think of the manufacturing quality? Still have not heard anything definitive but if in fact my fears are realized I I have lost a crank or rod, I am not going to be pleased. I rebuilt the shocks and have bought new fasteners on my own dime as well as had two outings cut short by quality issues and silly stuff coming apart on a new sled. Like I said I love the sled but when winter is only 3 months long having to sit out 2 weeks already and who knows how long if there are major issues with the latest problem, Cat may end up with a first time/last time customer in a matter of months. It's one thing if you just hammer the crap out of your sled and you have problems but when one is anal about maintenance like me, to have problems that keep you out, really makes a negative impression.

Chaulk up a #2 vote for me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts