Hardcore Sledder banner

Hessel/Cedarville Trip 2/22-2/27 2008

972 views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  dabear95 
#1 ·
Well, a bit weird to start this thread now that there is barely any snow in the state but what the hell...

We did not catch up with anyone last year with the poor snow in the area, but Feb 2006 was awesome (except for my sled breaking down and meeting scubasteve on the side of the road). Two of My buddies have upgraded significantly since the last trip so we can do some decent riding now. I will be up Thursday night or Friday morning, heading back on Wednesday so I can get some good nice trail low traffic riding on Monday and Tuesday. There will be 4-6 of us as of now.

For sure
BIL Matt - Apex
BIL Brain - 99or00 EFI ZR 600 (clutch and pipes)
Friend Brian - Exciter 570
Myself

Billy Bong (Larry) - Any plans to be up that weekend?

Do the local yocals have any plans this weekend? :yelrotflmao: Any events? (ExtCat, ScubaSteve, etc)

The club website has not been working so I can not email them as I forgot the address. I expect you local guys to be outside every night at 2am howling at the moon and begging ma nature to let it snow. Here's hoping it looks like this:

[attachment=411781:Feb_06__Front_Yard.JPG]

[attachment=411782:Feb_06__...cs_House.JPG]

:beer_cheers:
:brr:

See less See more
#2 ·
Jason, I don't have any plans for that weekend-hopefully the snow will be back in full force by then. As we get closer we can plan something.

#3 ·
Hey Steve, I'm now heading up Wednesday night. It sounds like you guys might get a decent amount of snow in the next 24, maybe 6+...

I have to do a few things; slides, wear bars, and a new hot grip Wednesday night. My brother in law Brian will be out riding on Thursday for sure. Another BIL and another buddy will be up Friday night.

Can't wait.

Jason

#5 ·
I will be around that weekend, I think. Wifes sister-in-law is going to be having a baby at any time, could be today, tomorrow or next week-kinda playing it by ear right now.

#9 ·
Wifes sister in law, so um, yeah, your sister? LOL

I know what you meant, I think. Your wifes brothers wife.
Jason[/b]
As you would say, Bingo.

#12 ·
when is this, we might have to rethink this weekend's trip??? :lol: j/k[/b]
Looks like it will closer than I thought, possibly this weekend-ARGGGHHH. Why should I have to go and see this new baby-heck, the baby won't know if I was there or not, right? C'mon guys, help me out...

#13 ·
You and Berry need to get up there and take care of the fat chicks again. Leave Shottie home, she needs her rest for next weekend. :lol: :hear_no_evil: :nudie:[/b]
:yucky: That was all Don, I didnt want anything to do with that, im still not sure that thing was human.

#14 ·
You and Berry need to get up there and take care of the fat chicks again. Leave Shottie home, she needs her rest for next weekend. :lol: :hear_no_evil: :nudie:[/b]
careful it almost looks like yer calling shottie a fattie :lol: besides you have & will NEVER see me going home with a yooper-spread she-beast (one did try to eat berry though)

:lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.