Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Winter storm watch for:
Dugald-Beausejour-Grand Beach

POSSIBLE 10 CM OF SNOW TONIGHT. THE POTENTIAL FOR SEVERE WINTER WEATHER EXISTS OVER THESE REGIONS.
AN INTENSE LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM CURRENTLY OVER OKLAHOMA WILL TRACK TOWARDS NORTHWESTERN ONTARIO TODAY. SNOW HAS DEVELOPED WELL IN ADVANCE OF THIS SYSTEM AND IS CURRENTLY SPREADING THROUGH NORTH DAKOTA. THE SNOW SHOULD PASS THE INTERNATIONAL BORDER THIS AFTERNOON AND SPREAD THROUGH SOUTHERN MANITOBA THIS EVENING. AREAS IS THE EXTREME SOUTHEAST WILL SEE THE HIGHEST SNOWFALL AMOUNTS OF 10 TO 20 CM. THE NORTHERN FRINGE OF THE HEAVY SNOW AREA...WHICH WILL INCLUDE THE CITY OF WINNIPEG...SHOULD EXPECT BETWEEN 5 AND 10 CM OF SNOW TONIGHT AND PERHAPS A COUPLE MORE CM EARLY SUNDAY. THE SNOW WILL END SUNDAY AS THE LOW TRACKS THROUGH THE GREAT LAKES. THE EXACT PATH AND STRENGTH OF THIS SYSTEM IS STILL UNCERTAIN CONSEQUENTLY THIS BULLETIN WILL BE UPDATED AND/OR UPGRADED TO A SNOWFALL WARNING AS MORE INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE. A WINTER STORM WATCH IS AN ALERT OF THE POTENTIAL DEVELOPMENT OF SEVERE WINTER WEATHER. PERSONS IN OR NEAR THESE AREAS SHOULD BE PREPARED FOR DEVELOPING ADVERSE WEATHER CONDITIONS AND SHOULD LISTEN FOR UPDATED WATCHES AND POSSIBLE WARNINGS.

PLEASE REFER TO THE LATEST PUBLIC FORECASTS FOR FURTHER DETAILS.
ISSUED BY ENVIRONMENT CANADA
AT 10:29 AM CST SATURDAY 30 DECEMBER 2006

·
Registered
757 Posts
They are saying,possible 10cm for 2nite and 1 to 2cm for 2morrow for Winnipeg.
10 to 20cm south of Winnipeg :div20: I like!!!!!

·
Banned
17,243 Posts
Wpg. weather is calling for 15 cm between Saturday night and Sunday night. It's about time. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Banned
17,243 Posts
lets hope it swings north to the ducks, dumps all the snow there so i can have more fun then i am currently having. it can bypass the south for all i care :frech11: :lol2:[/b]
Sorry to disappoint you but it is snowing pretty hardcore just south of Winnipeg. HAHA.

·
Premium Member
31,899 Posts
Sorry to disappoint you but it is snowing pretty hardcore just south of Winnipeg. HAHA.[/b]
well guess what i have had my sled out since november and i am not referring to late november. so haaahahaha sorry to disappointe you. hahahhaha. sorry but had to do it.

·
Banned
17,243 Posts
well guess what i have had my sled out since november and i am not referring to late november. so haaahahaha sorry to disappointe you. hahahhaha. sorry but had to do it.[/b]
Yes you lucky SOB's got snow and alot of it before we finally got a decent dump.

·
Registered
323 Posts
What happened to the F7????

·
Registered
243 Posts
:fluffy: Winnipeg Beach has finialy got snow a good dump over night. The Interlake Snow Trackers marked the lake Saturday has not been groomed yet was not enough snow but now there is So lets rip the trails and have so fun

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.