Hardcore Sledder banner

Here is what the boys are saying

4K views 29 replies 24 participants last post by  jrider 
#1 ·
I posted about my F7 getting beat on sunday and this is what they posted on another site about it.

F7 Hammered
H.O.X on 12/8/2002 7:06:00 PM

Well boys heres what happens in the real world of sled racing today in Regina, SK. A bunch of us guys got together
to do some comparing.Heres the sleds that were there Pro x 700 xc 800 xcr 800 xc700 Summit
800 HO Zr 900 an three F7 Firecats. Just to let you know before we compared the guy doing the
beaking was the one driving the F7. Drivers weights were from 140 to 235 lbs. Lightest guy driving
F7 and the heaviest guy driving summit 800 HO. So we lined up the hand dropped at 660 ft Pro X
700 XC 800 an Summit 800 HO almost even with the F7 100ft behind with the summit top ending
all of them. We did this over an over an over same results. Now the guy on the F7 is saying he is
coming on everyone. The other two F7 guys are keeping their mouth shut. SO we marked out 5000
ft and everyone lines up at 1000 two sleds out in Front XCR 800 an Summit800 HO which
has a inch an Quarter track on it. At 5000 ft the XCR had pulled three lenghts on summit. Now the
F7''''s were dead last with only making it to the half way point when the xcr and the summit guy took
their hads out of it. The rest of the sleds were well ahead of the F7 sleds.So we did this over an
over an over till they had enough. By the way Prox 700 will make a F7 Look stupid in a race
Now if you think a F7 will run with a 800 your on the wrong planet.Now with all this said one of the
F7 radius
rods broke an one of the others overheated. All I can say is pay back is a Bitch.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sled-head on 12/10/2002 7:17:00 PM

Come on your stretching the truth a little. The heaviest rider was on an F7 and we were in a dirt field with a trace of snow. The F7's had no miles on them as apposed to the rest of the well broke in machines. The summit was clutched in good I must admit but the F7's were running carbides with the limiters at factory position and were digging into the frozen dirt unlike the summit with filed off wear bars. Dont brag about beating a sled that is 100 cc smaller in size and right out of the box. I recall a month ago when there was snow on the ground and the F7 made that 800 look even more silly. The fact is is that you guys have been racing for 20+ years and come out to the field set up and race BOX STOCK sleds with break in oil in the gas and want a pat on the back for it. Lets wait untill it snows.........Go out to the field and put some loot on it. I have no problem taking your money and beating up on a sled that cant even race in the 700 class. You had your day so enjoy it because next time you will be looking at my snow flap

See less See more
Discussion starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by K & K Racing@Dec 12 2002, 11:15 AM
I race in Saskatchewan & Manitoba and am located in Regina.  I've left a message on the other site calling these boys out.  My F7 setup has proven lethal to many a 800 this season and I only have 15 miles on it.  I want to break it in properly, but every rider I see who drives the other brands wants to prove how slow Artic Cat is.  I am a former polaris owner and have raced for many years.  I will tell you, this F7 is for real so the other brands better take a good look at her because when it comes to the races all their gonna see is my tail light.  (No brag, just fact) :ph34r:
HEY..........I know who you are..........We tried calling you to come out and race with us and help hang a beating on those Ski-Doo and Polaris boys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.