Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I built this over the summer it is a pretty much brand new well I got it new out of the crate last winter but due to a broken leg only put about 200 or so miles on it as a 440 and decided over the summer to do a transplant and here is what i got.Ive only had a little short rip and it rips, it is surpose to have 140hp according to the bikeman dyno #s and it sure seems like it,now when we get more snow and i get a chance to run it aganist something i will let you know how true these numbers are but it seems good so far the skis like the air lol.
-2005 440 chassie
-new mod hood with stickers soon to be from ArcticFx
-F6 motor which has bikeman cylinder porting, modify the head and exaust valves
-2 degree timing key
-Bikeman stealth pipe
-D&D silencer
-Supertip clutch kit
-arctic cat mod air box
-boondockers noss (50 hp shot)
-Firecat handle bar controls
-digatron 4 screen
-10 gallon plastic tankon order
-more cosmatic(sp) stuff windscreen ,hand gaurds etc...

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
195 Posts
nice, but why didnt you go with a F7 motor instead? just curious. what did you have to change to swap it in? i want to swap a F7 motor in my F5 but i need to do a ton of reseach first.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
im guessin he was going with the bmp kit and the 600 was cheaper so he got that instead.....no need to buy an F7 motor for more when the F6 will do the same job....

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice, but why didnt you go with a F7 motor instead? just curious. what did you have to change to swap it in? i want to swap a F7 motor in my F5 but i need to do a ton of reseach first.[/b]

im guessin he was going with the bmp kit and the 600 was cheaper so he got that instead.....no need to buy an F7 motor for more when the F6 will do the same job....[/b]

Exactly right zrnewf why spend the extra coin like $2000 for a f7 motor when you can get a f6 motor for $1000 and put the extra $1000 into the f6 motor and beat up on the f7s you met and dont tell what you have done to it.Then the guy on the f7 thinks his is a piece of shit that cant beat a 600 lol and most f7 only have 132 to 135 and i have close to 140 where if i had to buy a f7 and do the bmp kit i would be more closer to $3000 instead of $2000 but if i had a F7 done it would be more like 155/160 hp but the coin really made the difference for me.Plus we have a 2002 snopro with a D&D 720 and a 04 snopro with a speedweex 800 in it so i wanted a sled that i could drag in the 600 class and this was the best option for both worlds,drags and ditch banging dont you think.
Cheers

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
yep......i cant wait to have a look at er in person....if we ever get any snow.....ha ha. i met maurice the fall at a wedding in GFW...hopfully meet you to and shoot the perverbial shit! ha ha.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts