Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John Dee,
The setup would be prime for a prolonged period of LES in all of the LES belts of the Great Lakes, with folks measuring the snow in feet, not inches.[/b]
Here it comes :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

-Duane

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,408 Posts
Well then, maybe we'll see you fellas around! :div20:

If we weren't so far apart I'd say Foggy's for dinner Saturday night but, that most likely won't work...:frech32:

Well, for you guys maybe.......:frech11: :smilielol:

:beerchug:

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Well then, maybe we'll see you fellas around! :div20:

If we weren't so far apart I'd say Foggy's for dinner Saturday night but, that most likely won't work...:frech32:

Well, for you guys maybe.......:frech11: :smilielol:

:beerchug:[/b]
The Bear Trap?The Angus burger! and a cold one!

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I'll be in that pink area in 10 days, Rockland here we come !!

·
Registered
196 Posts
SledHeadDude800 where you staying in Seney?

We are going to to be staying at Fox River Motel.

We may leave Friday rather than Saturday.

Seeing you are from Toledo (used to live there) I'm going up with guys from the Toledo area.

BREZ

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Damn looks like everyone is plannin on headin up next weekend, We also got a trip planned for next fri thru mon, any one got any good places to stay in munising for like 8 guys???

Hope we get all that snow JD is predicting!!!!

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Bring it, baby!! I am so ready for this season to start.

·
Registered
989 Posts
I call to order a meeting in the U.P., HCS style. Has John dee ever been wrong??? I have planned plenty of trips off his word. Just dont know if the following weekend would be better, well sure it would be better, but I have a bad itching in the right thumb!!!!

·
Premium Member
‘21 Indy 600 SP 137 & 2015 RMK 155 LE
25,408 Posts
The Bear Trap?The Angus burger! and a cold one![/b]
Hey now.........Those are damn good too.........Hmmmm......:cn:

Damn looks like everyone is plannin on headin up next weekend, We also got a trip planned for next fri thru mon, any one got any good places to stay in munising for like 8 guys???

Hope we get all that snow JD is predicting!!!![/b]
We're at the Alger Falls Motel. Nice place. Stayed there last March.

Seney Country Inn Pray for snow I have already cancelled once! :banghead:
I am looking for at least 10" is that to much to ask!!! :beerchug: -Dave
leaving here at around 10ish on Friday up to Burt, Mich to Sledheaddude friends place!
Yes he is a member here just joined! :smilielol:

This is to funny!!![/b]
Crazy.......You'll be within minutes of my house going through to Burt. Small world.... :beerchug:

You got that right Nick! Bring it on! :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:[/b]
Damn right brother!! See ya next Thursday. :div20:

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
I just bought a new jacket yesterday, so mother nature is gonna stop being a B*%ch and finally give us some snow. Sorry I waited so long, should've bought it in December..... :div20:

·
Registered
989 Posts
well i will explain, my dad and I was in there for a first early ride. there was like 4 locals in there, we sat at a booth and put our helmets and gear on the booth seats behind us. The owner had a cow. She said it was close to lunch time and they needed the seat, I said I would more than likely move the stuff if anyone came in. Wasnt good enough. We had to move the stuff,ate, and left with still no one in the bar except for the locals, snickering at how she handled us. She was throwing here weight around, and unfortunately she has some to throw around. We went back later on in the year, got spoiled shrimp and sauce and they couldnt understand why we wanted new.

Dont get me wrong people, my dad and I are the quiet ones, that just remember, and now we do whatever possible to avoid that kind of attitude or situation. I loved that place, love there burgers, just hate to give people like that my hard earned money when there is other places that want our snowmobile business! This year doesnt trail 8 run right through there? So I would image they will be real cocky.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts