Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:p My husband's clutch is on my kitchen table...could someone please tell him what weights he needs to have on his clutch to beat me...he's like a man obsessed! He has a ZR800 CC! He needs more top end...that's when I walk him. Mid to Top....I really feel sorry for him, can anyone help him....LOLOL!!! :p :lol: :p :lol: :p :huh:

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by joejoe@Feb 6 2003, 06:52 PM
Shelly,

If you feel that sorry for him LET OFF!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:huh: I just can't do that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
251 Posts
I've got the "Heelclicker" clutch kit w/ 4.2-shoulder...6.0-middle...6.0-tip yellow spring. I am still trying to tune in the clutch, then I will play with the gears & I had a guy tell me to loose the 1.25" lugs & get a 1.0" lug track. I don't know if I should get the V-Force 3's , but I put a AAEN single on it...got it for $100.00 so I could'nt pass on it. jetted down 2 sizes from stock(alot better throttle responce)I also might get the heads milled this spring. I know this still won't get me past her on the lake, but I have 4 bricks & a cable that should even that out. I still beat her in the trails, but thats not the sled. Any helpfull suggestions would be great. Its been non-stop razzing since the first race. :wacko:

·
Registered
861 Posts
I have a buddy who is a Cat Dealer in NE Oregon and a Nitrous Kit Dealer.
If he wants the number, let me know.
It's the only way he will have a chance

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts