Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
I hope some of that makes its way over to Bancroft. This mornings forecast is the best one I've seen for weeks. TWN doesn't make it look so good.

[attachment=280441:Bancroft.JPG]

It is different than the one I saw last night though! Still not sure why I bother, just one dissapointment after another.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
The water temps are hovering at the freezing point so with some consistant minus temps it would"nt take too long. We had ice in the little bays and the shoreline 3-4 weeks ago and last weekend the lake was froze over completely. With all the rain last Sunday night and the mild temps it looked like it was done but on Monday it was still making ice. Yesterday I was up in Huntsville and there"s still snow in the bush in spots and the ponds are still frozen. The strange spot was the Gull River Narrows north of Gravenhurst with a blanket of ice on it. It usually is one of the last spots to freeze over.

·
Registered
2021 Polaris Matryx 850 Switchback Assault 146
2,713 Posts
If you judge the ice in Sudbury by Ramsey you will never go ice fishing

10" of ice on Big Jim north of Chemmy yesterday

7-8' on Whitewater

winter is coming soon enuff[/b]
Yeah, but it my only way to the trails.

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
If you judge the ice in Sudbury by Ramsey you will never go ice fishing

10" of ice on Big Jim north of Chemmy yesterday

7-8' on Whitewater

winter is coming soon enuff[/b]
:drunk:

That's a LOT of ice!!!

·
Registered
8,016 Posts
and to think the average depth of that lake is 5-6 feet eh Iceman

with 7-8 feet of ice on it :)[/b]
Especially during a winter like this!

Unbelievable!

:tease:

LOL

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.