Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From what I have been told the trails are pretty rough around Ironwood. When I called the hotel to cancel reservations for this weekend, they were suprised.....because they claim that the trails are in excellent shape. It doesn't suprise me that they would say this seeing as how their livelyhood depends on the snowmobilers, but are they telling the truth? He told me that they recieved 9" on Sunday night and expect more by weeks end.....Can someone please give me some first hand reports....so I can make the correct decison on this weekend.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looked on Johndee....tough to tell on lots of those, and who knows how recent they actually are

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I also checked out snowtracts.com but they haven't updated anything since the 29th....any other sites worth looking at?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, this is my first post and I want to say Hi to everybody!

Now that, that is out of the way. Some locations had different amount of snow. My cabin which is on highway O right over the boarder into Michigan recieved a good 5 inches of snow on Sunday.
Although the night before it rained all day probably taking away 3 inches of snow. Ironwood is probably 15-20 miles away from me so 9 inches COULD be possible, though I'm not
certain. I went snowmobiling before the rain hit and the trails were pretty rough, but acouple more inches of snow might have done the job.

Like posted above, take a look at acouple trail cams (though it may be hard to tell).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.