Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm lookin at either smith warps, or dragon. For anyone with the Warps how do you like them? Can you see well at night?

And the Dragons... These look the best out of all goggles. Can you see at night with the Ioninzed lenses?

Thanks for the comments guys!

·
Premium Member
7,417 Posts
a buddy of mine had the smith and thought they worked pretty good. I have oakleys and like those. Havent seen the dragons

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
Originally posted by CCC Sniper@Feb 25 2003, 11:57 PM
ok, i been chatting and foruming for a while

WTF is TTT

ps i bought some bad ass smiths today with quick releases with a bad ass mx helmet today

update after sundays races

lol
hey sniper this is going to be your weekend !!!! put some whoooop ass on them man!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
20,057 Posts
i have some smith warps with the blue lenses in them. I like them alot. I wear them at night and during the day. I can see just fine with them in the dark. I have never had a problem with them fogging. I have worn them in below zero temps and in heavy snow and they have never fogged. I also have a pair of oakleys and I like the smiths better becasue they have a bigger frame on them than my oakleys do.

S

·
0 Posts
I'm Liking the smiths, easy to get replacment lenses and fill the helmit pretty good as well.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Go with the Smith snow warp regulators,they come with a vented dual lens that you can control the amount of air flow you need.I have several pairs with a couple different lenses,The amber and rose seem to give the best definition for varying light conditions.The only time you'll see em fog is on a real WARM day with fresh light snow on the ground.The dust can sometimes invade the sides of the goggles if you like carving and really throwing the machine around.I noticed it was worse with the stock ski's in deeper powder,but for trail riding they cant be beat.

·
Premium Member
1,064 Posts
Been running the Warps for 4 years now, love them, no fogging what so ever, and they fit well on the helmet due to the strap design.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ttt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts