Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Not really, Just looks like the stock pipe with a coat of high heat black paint on their so it doesn't rust.
Someone's trying to fool the DNR :p

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
100% NOT a Fat Azz....does look like it has been modified though You can tell its a stock pipe from before 2005 cuz you can see the ball mount on it as well.

·
Registered
22 Posts
100% NOT a Fat Azz....does look like it has been modified though You can tell its a stock pipe from before 2005 cuz you can see the ball mount on it as well.[/b]
I just had my dealer install a Black Magic pipe on my 2006 F7, and he had to cut and modify it to fit, but you cant tell. Hope that helps!

·
Registered
498 Posts
I have the pipe from BMP on my F7 and the heat shield fits on. BMP uses stock pipes i think and then they just modify them. THat is why they offer to just send in your stock pipe for modification for $200 less than their pipe.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I have the pipe from BMP on my F7 and the heat shield fits on. BMP uses stock pipes i think and then they just modify them. THat is why they offer to just send in your stock pipe for modification for $200 less than their pipe.[/b]

OOps sorry. I have the stealth pipe not the fat azz

·
Registered
22 Posts
I recently installed a black magic pipe. My dealer was able to cut the heat sheild around the mount that sits above the clutch, so it fits. I had a small area of the pipe that was touching the hood. I called black magic and they told me that i should not have the heat sheild on at all. If anything it may cause overheating issues. So I took it off.
Your pipe looks similar to mine(thickness wise), but whose to say from a pic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts