Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might sound kinda dumb but here it goes..i was wondering if any one in this site that lives in michigan could let me know where they put their registration stickers on their firecat.waiting for them in mail and just being currious :wacko: posted pic would be nice being i dont even know what color the new ones are :(

·
Registered
236 Posts
What graphics package do you have?

·
Premium Member
3,765 Posts
i put mine on the sides of the windsheld. and the trail permit is
in the front of the windsheld just above the headlight's. B)

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
My friends and I all put ours on the spindles....The back of the registration sticker says one sticker on the left and right sides of the front of the snowmobile....Have not had a problemn yet. They are plainly visible if you look....

·
Registered
171 Posts
i put mine by the vent on the side of the sled looks good for a big gold sticker you dont realy notice it.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Put mine here with a blow dryer....

Attachments

·
Registered
97 Posts
i live in michigan and i put mine on the windsheild. At first i was worried because i thought you weren't allowed to but last weekend i was out riding and about one out of every four sleds have them on the windsheild.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
I put mine where F7timmy put his. Use a heat gun and they will stay. The only problem with putting them on a windshield, is that if you shatter your windshield, you have to go to the trouble of getting new stickers for your sled, and not just worry about getting the new windshield.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts