Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just switched last year From an Arctic Cat ZR 600 to a 2000 MXZ 700. I absolutely love the power of the MXZ but it doesn't handle near as good as the cats i previously owned. Is this because of the ZR's having A-arms? What can i do to improve the way my mxz handles? any info is appreiciated!

thanks

·
Registered
694 Posts
the only handling issues i had with my '01 was darting and cornering. i slapped a pair of c&a pros on it and man what a difference!! you could throw that sled into a corner a lot harder than with the stockers and no more darting. it was well worth the money. you're pretty vague in your description of poor handling, can you be more specific on what problems you're having???----dave

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry about not explaining more:

I have problems in deep snow and on the trail with my sled pushing straight forward when i try to turn. A bit of darting too. I have 96 studs and run 6'' carbides w/ stock skis. I am considering buying skis, i had C&A's on my sno pro and they worked well. I like what i hear about Simmons flexi-skis also. what do ya think?

Thanks,
Ryan

·
Registered
694 Posts
gotta love c&a ultras but i've never tried simmons so i can't speak on them. i know for a fact your darting and pushing would be gone with c&a's. maybe someone whose had simmons will chime in---later..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts