Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I copied the below paragraph from another post. That post went onto another subject so I am asking this question in this post.

What do you do if this happens to you? I noticed my Servo Motor Plug-In was almost destroyed by the secondary clutch tonight...not cool two days before I am going away...What could/will happen...for now I electrical taped the hell out of it, and I am going to the dealer tomorrow...do they have replacement plug-ins in stock?

"Sure enough, a quick check of the wiring to the servo motor revealed the trouble. The connector had popped out from behind the hose that runs to the left side running board cooler and had been rubbed-through by the secondary clutch when it shifted out and the movable sheave came closer to the middle of the sled."

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
they will just order the new whatever...as long as it works, nothing will happen...It will just get replaced later...

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So it's one of those...as long as it's running now, and I have prevented it from getting worse...it will keep running fine...

Thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts