Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, the dealer says that I can pick up my black standard F7 on Sat.(14th). I
am looking for some reassurance that this is really what I want to do. I've
gotten a little gunshy with all of the bulletins and advisories, and personal bad experiences from board members and all of that stuff. Help me out here guys/gals. I'm excited yet apprehensive. Thanks in advance. :unsure: :unsure:

·
Registered
369 Posts
Don't be afraid!!!! :wacko: Just make sure your dealer does the COMPLETE set up properly. :wacko:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This is kind of disheartening, 22 reads and only one word of encouragement......

·
Registered
369 Posts
Sorry man........I think you'll be ok with a f-cat....maybe I'm the only one :huh:

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
before you pick it up print a copy of instructions for burping the sled and youll be ok ! congrats and enjoy the new sled !!!!

·
Registered
861 Posts
Go for it !!!

Mine is running great, I rode with Catman the other day, his is running great as well. Probably talked to 6 or 8 other F Cat riders on the trails over the last couple days. Not a one of them had anything but positives to say for their new babies.

Kevin

·
Registered
899 Posts
timexx make a list of updates or bullitens get to the dealer early if it hasnt been burped go thru the procedure with the dealer check your list then check the sled nose to tail. if the dealer doesnt want to take the time with you to do this tell him to shove the sled you paid 8000.00 for this machine if he runs every 2min for the phone give him shit.

·
Registered
841 Posts
I have 80 miles on mine and its gooood and fast. Where I live hundreds of F7's were sold and there has been ZILCH for problems.........I think that most of the crap your reading on the net is spamming by Yamaha and Doo owners.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Rode mine today , first time , rode easy , throttle response is incredible ! Go for it !!!!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Sir,

I rode my F-7 SnoPro for the first 80 miles on 12/4/02. It is three days later and I still can not find the proper words to express my excitement. The throttle response alone will send your adrenilane over the edge.

Use these postings as info only and adapt your sled to your needs. Everyone has a unique situation and loves to tell about it.

Relax and Enjoy the new ride!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All very much appreciated. Here's the part that'll get you guys... I live an
hour north of Minneapolis, I am driving to Ann Arbor Mi. to get the sled.
Believe it or not, even with driving to pick it up, I am still about $400 less
than I could find it for around here. Floor price in Mi, $6299, floor price in
Mn, $7100. So, I get to drive for 11 hours one way! I can hardly wait.

·
Registered
65 Posts
PICK IT UP. The sled is really the next level from the previous ZR chassis. In a word, I would call it 'athletic' compared to my 01 ZR8. THe power is comparable but the lightweight really makes a big difference. Plus the ergos are great. It is much easier to ride, not tippy, and no push issue (standard 1 inch track) the best clutched cat I have ridden. Coupler blocks do make for flatter cornering and better ride quality. This sled is a big improvemnt over the previous chassis. It does smell like crap for the first 20 miles but you will not notice much cause it rides so great.

Here is my analogy...Think of banging a hot chick. Then think of banging the same hot chink after she has lost 20 pounds and now has a flat tummy. Well that is the fcat.

Thank you AC. Great sled.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's got to be the best analogy I've ever heard! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
:p GREENTEAM SAID IT BEST.. Think of a hot chick.. Awsome.. still laughing thanks

Steve

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Hot chick...LOL, Now if I could just lose 20 lbs maybe I could find a hot chick to bang.......Ahhh in the mean time I'll ride the FC and hope it is the same.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
LMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
827 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lmao

·
Registered
3,134 Posts
:lol: :lol: Remember, weight transfer is GOOD!! 20 lbs off the stomach transfered to the rack area!! Now that's the kind of weight transfer I like!! :wub: :) :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts