Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a question for you zrt6 guys. Brother in law has 02 zrt6 with the following mods: D&D triple pipes, D&D trail can, D&D power breather, vforce reeds and 2 degree key. Only thing changed carb was is the mains from 310's to 360's. Issue it has a very bad bog. I gathered some info for him before last year but he never rode the sled and he lost all the info I gave him along with the sheet he got from D&D. What I need is: Are the jets right? Do the clips on the needle need to be moved if so just mention the slot (ex. 3rd going from top to bottom), how many turns out on the fuel screw and how many turns out on the air screw. Belt deflection seems to be good, can see about an 1/8 inch over the secondary, I think the belt he runs is the catr 020 belt.

Any tips or hints would be helpful.

·
Registered
12,218 Posts
dude, if he's running pretty much all d&d stuff just have him call their tech line and they'll point him in the right direction. usually their guidelines are on the safe(read "too rich") side, so if ya'll know what you're doing you could prob go a bit leaner than their suggestions.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts