Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinkin of loading up the trailer in the morning and heading west to find snow...
anyone know of the closest area out west that has decent snow (within 750-1000 miles of Eagle River). Anyone been west recently to give some ideas so I don't start aimlessly driving around looking for snow...
Desperate, any help appreciated..
Need to ride!

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
How do you think the people feel that don't live in"snow country" feel...
It will turn around.

I heard mid ND has ridable conditions....

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
I'm in the same boat, well we could use the boats down here still. But, the wife said check into trips out west! So, I'm looking at a trip right now. Just have to find a kid sitter for a week. Any takers??? Two great kids 5 1/2 and 3 1/2?? We pay good!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm in the same boat, well we could use the boats down here still. But, the wife said check into trips out west! So, I'm looking at a trip right now. Just have to find a kid sitter for a week. Any takers??? Two great kids 5 1/2 and 3 1/2?? We pay good![/b]
Old Cat.
take a look at our website... looking into planning a trip out west sled hauling, bus touring 40-50 people kinda thingy...
would be in march (sorry wont help right now) but think it would be a blast... Right now we're in the planning stages and
trying to see how many might be interested... Looks like alot of couples would be going too.. all levels of riding..
would be a guide with us too.. can go guided or without
http://hiawathamotorinn.com/snowmobiling.shtml

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Old Cat.
take a look at our website... looking into planning a trip out west sled hauling, bus touring 40-50 people kinda thingy...
would be in march (sorry wont help right now) but think it would be a blast... Right now we're in the planning stages and
trying to see how many might be interested... Looks like alot of couples would be going too.. all levels of riding..
would be a guide with us too.. can go guided or without
http://hiawathamotorinn.com/snowmobiling.shtml[/b]
That is exactlly what I'm looking at now with Nelson, but yours would better. If I do Nelson's I have to bring my sleds to the Twin Cities the week before and then pick them up a couple of days after we get home. Their's is a flying trip. So, maybe we could bring the sleds to you early and fly from Milwaukee. I know I do could the bus, I did some spring breaks on the bus back in the day, but I'm not sure how my wife would like it. But, please keep posted! We are very interested!

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Any news on the trip??[/b]
Still working on details....and on which way seems to work best...and most cost effective
semi sleds & bus people...
semi sleds & fly people...
rent sleds & fly people...
oooohhh so many options..LOL

·
Registered
5,557 Posts
Still working on details....and on which way seems to work best...and most cost effective
semi sleds & bus people...
semi sleds & fly people...
rent sleds & fly people...
oooohhh so many options..LOL[/b]
Ok, cool, just keep us posted. I like the idea of semi sleds and fly, but bus would work also, just longer. And maybe we could rent mt sleds one day but I need miles on my new one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts