Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found a few ripped lugs on the sled and the right side of cobra track is slowly tearing, so I am going to look for a new track to buy in Canada. Any good places in Alberta? Also is there another track that is as good as the cobra on hard pack snow, cooling wise? I find that these tracks pick up and break hard snow much better than others but lugs are a lil on the softer side.

·
Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
7,049 Posts
I found a few ripped lugs on the sled and the right side of cobra track is slowly tearing, so I am going to look for a new track to buy in Canada. Any good places in Alberta? Also is there another track that is as good as the cobra on hard pack snow, cooling wise? I find that these tracks pick up and break hard snow much better than others but lugs are a lil on the softer side.
The MY18 800 XCR Switchback, came stock with a 136" track with 2.52" pitch. The Cobra was a 1.352" lugged track.

Polaris does have a 136" 1.6" Cobra track #5417776 as on option on the MY22 XCR 136. I've put over 10,000 miles on the ICE Cobra 137" version and it has held up very well.

The MY22 600 Cross Country Racer does come stock with the 136" 1.352" Cobra track, like you have been using.

Reactions: panioyak4
1 - 6 of 6 Posts