• Modular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mx

• Open face

• Brain bucket

• Stocking Cap and Scarf w/ aviation goggles.

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Doesn't play well with other
5,441 Posts
I have 2 KBC TK-X
one is orange w/ silver carbon fiber snake scales
one is black w/ silver carbon fiber snake scales

·
Registered
54 Posts
Depending on the temp., MX when it's not too cold(have gotten some bad frost bite before) regular with a heated shield when cold, or riding for an extended number of miles!

·
Registered
237 Posts
I like my modular real well. After I had my H.A.
I can not take cold air in to my lungs, and the
face mask lets me have warm air. I have never
had a prob with fogging up.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Originally posted by 2002SVT@Dec 16 2002, 08:30 PM
Depending on the temp., MX when it's not too cold(have gotten some bad frost bite before) regular with a heated shield when cold, or riding for an extended number of miles!
Same here!!! :) :eek: :) :eek:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I dont have a problem when its cold out cause I wear a thin little face mask and its just right.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
hjc mx style with smith star warp regulator goggles
no fogging at all, can be chilly at times, put on a blaclava and turtle neck, good to go

·
Registered
562 Posts
I hav two MX helmets, one for warm and one for cold weather riding. Here's the set-ups.

1st Bell Moto 7, (1) thin face mask, and (1) no-fog mask (WARM) weather 10 F plus
2nd Bell Moto 6, (1) thin face mask (1) no-fog mask (1) set of goggles and one long version of the SUPER SEER sliding shield. Just remove the visor, drill holes and screw in a snap kit. When in the woods slide shield and when on lakes or long fields with little to no wind blockage have shield down. This set up won't compromise the strap for the goggles.
This is the same set-up as the oval racers have used for years.

Just my .02 cents.

·
Registered
827 Posts
i have a cat txi style,very little fogging,when it does i open it 1 notch,clears up fast, and the slight breeze feels good on the face,,,

·
Registered
408 Posts
A KBC SNX. It looks like a MX helmet, but has a shield instead of wearing goggles. It is light,
comfortable, snell and dot rated. The HJC looks like a nice helmet, but is too tight around
my face.

·
Registered
69 Posts
I agree with madmike. The TXi is the most comfortable helmet & it's fog free with out a cord.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I've got the HJC c-12 momentum, adding a heated shield to that one though, is good when the weather is above 10 but get some trouble after that.

Hubby has the TXi helmet, only trouble with fogging was night we went out it was -15.. he had a small amount of ice... I had a small hole on the bottom right to see out of... rest was iced over on the inside of the shield.

I like the heated shield to keep the snow dust cleared off when you are riding behind someone.

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
a Yami snowforce converted w/ f7 decals from lettertech.com

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts