• Modular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mx

• Open face

• Brain bucket

• Stocking Cap and Scarf w/ aviation goggles.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
I hav two MX helmets, one for warm and one for cold weather riding. Here's the set-ups.

1st Bell Moto 7, (1) thin face mask, and (1) no-fog mask (WARM) weather 10 F plus
2nd Bell Moto 6, (1) thin face mask (1) no-fog mask (1) set of goggles and one long version of the SUPER SEER sliding shield. Just remove the visor, drill holes and screw in a snap kit. When in the woods slide shield and when on lakes or long fields with little to no wind blockage have shield down. This set up won't compromise the strap for the goggles.
This is the same set-up as the oval racers have used for years.

Just my .02 cents.

·
Registered
786 Posts
i have a cat txi style,very little fogging,when it does i open it 1 notch,clears up fast, and the slight breeze feels good on the face,,,

·
Registered
'22 VR1 650 129", '16 ProS 800
590 Posts
A KBC SNX. It looks like a MX helmet, but has a shield instead of wearing goggles. It is light,
comfortable, snell and dot rated. The HJC looks like a nice helmet, but is too tight around
my face.

·
Registered
465 Posts
I've got the HJC c-12 momentum, adding a heated shield to that one though, is good when the weather is above 10 but get some trouble after that.

Hubby has the TXi helmet, only trouble with fogging was night we went out it was -15.. he had a small amount of ice... I had a small hole on the bottom right to see out of... rest was iced over on the inside of the shield.

I like the heated shield to keep the snow dust cleared off when you are riding behind someone.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
a Yami snowforce converted w/ f7 decals from lettertech.com

Attachments

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.