Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wondering what type/brand of helmet you use. I bought a new one last year but I just could not keep my glasses from fogging. I bought almost every kind of breath deflector and anti fog, but could not keep my glasses clear. I am thinking of trying one of those bv2s from skidoo. Rather pricey but if you cant see what fun is riding!I would appreciate any input. thanks

·
Premium Member
1,427 Posts
I use contacts with a open face MX style helmet, Googles and a No-Fog Facemask. Haven't had any problems yet and we ride in -30.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I hear ya about fogging. After trying many different helmets I found that the Bom. modular worked great. My second choice would have been the bv2s but it allowed some fogging in different conditions.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Ye gettin some contacts even if jsut or riding is the best way to go. Thats whati wear all year buti got them for sleddin since i was sick of foggin up.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I tried various things for years until I got my mod helmet from ski-doo. Works great and is by far the best solution. It is $400 but worth it. Not sure about the new one from ski doo other than it is more ???

1 - 5 of 5 Posts