1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I'm new to this forum as of today.
I've been riding Cats since '79.
After taking several years off from the sport to run a snowplowing business, I decided to give up snowplowing 2 years ago, so I could ride again.
My "re entry sled" has been a 1998 EXT Deluxe. It's a nice sled, but the F7 bit me. I have worked out a deal to put one on layaway, so I don't have to pay any interest on a loan. By next season it will be mine, paid in full. Right now, it's still in the box. It's a black '03 with standard graphics and suspension.

I've heard of some of the various updates that will need to be done, and that's OK with me, as long as they are done before I take it home.

This forum should prove to be interesting.

Thanks,
BlackCat F7
The Prairie Riders

·
Registered
960 Posts
wasup! this is a very good forum and very active. I learned almost everything about my firecat from just reading posts here!

·
Registered
269 Posts
WELCOME. I think you will enjoy this site very helpfull. when you get the sled you will be one happy :lol: rider

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys,

I can't wait to get it, but that's exactly what I'll have to do.
I'm heading to the UP this Thursday for a few days and will get to ride one a little. (if I'm lucky)

I live in Fox Lake, IL. which is very near the WI/IL border.

Is there anyone near here?

·
Registered
827 Posts
welcome, blackcat,to the best site on the web,awesome group of people in here :rolleyes:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts