Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The Meat Man
15,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ya, I just bought new Doo so where do you guys do your online shopping for accessories. :bc:

Not much going on in the Doo forums. :dunno:

·
Registered
646 Posts
Ya, I just bought new Doo so where do you guys do your online shopping for accessories. :bc:

Not much going on in the Doo forums. :dunno:
I havent found a huge difference in price from aftermarket stuff to my Doo dealer, and if it genuine Doo stuff you know it fits and works right. Doo has a really nice setup with the Linq accessories.

·
The Meat Man
15,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I havent found a huge difference in price from aftermarket stuff to my Doo dealer, and if it genuine Doo stuff you know it fits and works right. Doo has a really nice setup with the Linq accessories.
Thanks for the input. :bc:

Not many Doo owners use HCS do they?:dunno:

I got a new 850 MXZ TNT and I am looking to load it up. Example pic mine is still in the creat. :bc:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Mpls Motorsports in St.Louis Park Mn or their sister store St.Boni Motorsports are good for deals on parts and acc

Sent from my QTASUN1 using Tapatalk

·
The Meat Man
15,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hes been talking about it for a couple weeks, bought it after is mighty axys shit the bed.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
I bought it on Saturday I put a deposit on it last week.

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Badger I have bought several items from the doo store and you have to go into the BRP websight to find them under accessories.

Also I have bought things off ebay and amazon depending on what you are looking for. Or just go to your dealer. Also I might have some G4 items for sale if I decide to head another direction.:dunno:

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
This should be moved to the G4 topics???????

·
The Meat Man
15,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Picking up in the fall, or going to stare all summer?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Pick up in the fall, honestly why trip over it all summer and the dealer can keep it under their insurance till fall. :bc:

Reactions: skidont

·
The Meat Man
15,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Sorry, I am new to the Doo game. :bc:
No problem there man. The XS XR and so on are old school now with the G4 had come out in 2017.

I really think you will like this sled better than the POO. Yes I like my DOO but have had all the brands and have been on DOO since 2010. :bc2:

Reactions: Badger

·
Registered
98 Posts
i bought one of these leftover last april 1 2018 (17 model) stupid cheap.. way fast . got off a 16 800 axys .. downfall i miss my shock clickers on the polaris... other than that it is sweet. i got a bunch of my stuff from ebay, skidoo dealers selling cheap, suspension came from monster performance..

·
The Meat Man
15,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 19 of 19 Posts