Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well boys, all the talk is about to be put to fact. The GoldenChild is heading up to Back Lake in Pittsburg NH Thursday December 28th to do battle with all those Mach Z's that have been doing much damage on the lakes the past two years. This is going to be the first time I'll be able to ride my sled, let alone race it. I'm confident I'll have a good showing as I've contacted Dale Roes and Glenn Hall and installed all the proper D+D goodies that make your basic F Cat a Mother F'er! Just so you all know there is no snow on the lake so it's a gentlemens agreement that we strap our sleds down and run 1/4 mile. I have no excuses! I have a pump gas F1000 trail port single pipe D+D prepaired F1000 ready to kick ass. The Mach Z's I will run against are some of the baddest in the north east. Pictures and full report will be here on Sunday morning. Happy New Year and Go Cat! :beer:

·
Registered
296 Posts
Go get'em goldenchild. Good luck!! Sounds like your in good hands with that crew.
There are some polaris boys in our neck of the woods that may have something for them Mach Z's also

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Roy - Can't wait to see your new sled run, and hopefully lay some smack down on those Mach Z's. 1/4 mile hmmm, was thinking it was gonna be 660' with the lack of snow. See you up there. :div20: :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
Kick some ass!!!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
From the looks of the Pittsburgh web cams it looks like the one with the fastest jet ski will win this weekend. Doesnt look like much ice anywhere up north at the moment[/b]
Yep, thats what it looks like. That cam points to First Conn. Lake, the biggest one up there. No ice there, you are correct. :div20:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Back Lake is ready for action. Just got off the phone with a fellow from Tall Timber Lodge and he said there are sleds crossing the lake right now. With the weather report for the next two days Saturday is looking to be the official kick off of the 2007 season. Watch out for the Green F1000 with D+D decals and a good looking Italian guy riding it! :beer:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Back Lake is ready for action. Just got off the phone with a fellow from Tall Timber Lodge and he said there are sleds crossing the lake right now. With the weather report for the next two days Saturday is looking to be the official kick off of the 2007 season. Watch out for the Green F1000 with D+D decals and a good looking Italian guy riding it! :beer:[/b]

So...Chad must be driving your sled? LOL!!! Hope to see you up there.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Back Lake is ready for action. Just got off the phone with a fellow from Tall Timber Lodge and he said there are sleds crossing the lake right now. With the weather report for the next two days Saturday is looking to be the official kick off of the 2007 season. Watch out for the Green F1000 with D+D decals and a good looking Italian guy riding it! :beer:[/b]
Hey Roy I didn't know Chad was driving for you. LOL Jim

·
Banned
995 Posts
HEY ROY! GOT ANY TRIPS PLANNED FOR BIG MOOSE THIS YR? WOULD SURE LIKE TO SEE THAT ROCKET RUN WITH SOME OF OUR IMPROVED STOCKERS. WHATS YOUR COLOR AND ANY STICKERS ON IT EXCEPT "D AND D"?...............HAWK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts