Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First order of business..I wish everyone and a very merry xmas and lots of snow for the new year..

now.. I have a helix that was given to me and I'd like to know if anyone out there knows just who makes it and what angles it has.. It has a number on the inside of the casing itself..00T9 and another # on the steel insert..00SB... the number on the box is RP5..this could be the wrong box but its possibly a clue...

thanks in advance..

·
Registered
17,286 Posts
Could also be (the now defunct) Redline Performance? They had some "secret" helix cuts if I remember correctly

To compare it to other helixes, you can wrap a piece of paper around it and then trace the ramp angles.

·
Registered
6,952 Posts
Could also be (the now defunct) Redline Performance? They had some "secret" helix cuts if I remember correctly

To compare it to other helixes, you can wrap a piece of paper around it and then trace the ramp angles.[/b]
definatley sounds like Redline Performace from Caddilac Mi.. used to develop helix's to be used with the heel clicker wts..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.