Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of doing a clutch set up for the twin pipes. It was given somw information on a custom setup to use a 56/40 helix. Will I seee a big difference if I use the ddr2 helix instead of the 56/40. Any info would help alot. Thanks

·
Registered
5,848 Posts
It's hard to say, pretty much what I've found out is everyone you talk to has a set up they like to run, and will claim it's the best...

About half of the time I saw no improvements over what I was currently running, you just need to try it out and use what you like. Take other people's suggestions/opinions and test it

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
I got twins coming, im going to try the ddr 2 to see what happends first...i know tha that helix works wonders with the stock exhaust. twins may be a different story. She is going to fly this year tho..800 kit and nos. so there will be different setups I will be running this year for sure.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
Glad to see your checking all your options. The B/M was about a 58/52(for the twins) not a bad helix but geared more towards a 600 with a kit on it........ With the torque off the 700, A 56/40 helix will do you fine, if you have a very healthy engine to begin with. if not, try the 58/52 it will still pull very good.........tigger

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The reason I asked was because I have a brand new ddr2 helix waiting to be installed in something.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts