Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Actually it's my in-laws. Just the recomended set-up. I run heel clickers in my f7.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I have a heel clicker kit that I would love to get rid of. 57g weights all the washers and screws and all the directions. had them in my ZRT 6 but they will work in anything running that weight.

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Originally posted by hplar@Jan 28 2003, 03:09 PM
I have a heel clicker kit that I would love to get rid of.
Join the club, me too. Good Luck, I have not been able to sell mine. :(

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
I was running this on my 01 ZR 600. Should work for the 02 also.

50-7 heelclickers, 4gr heel, 0gr center and 4 gr tip. Sled ran real well with this setup.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
Heelclicker in my F7 pullin 3.9 hell &center and 7 tip....Great low end but not much change thru mid.....top end yes ran down a few I couldnt last week. On top rather than stay even or lose ground I definately gain or run down these same sleds. From what every parts supplier is saying the F7 is maxed out in the clutch area.

·
Registered
636 Posts
i have a 2001 zr600efi and i'm running the billet alum. cover right now it has a the blue TRA spring. running about 3.2 on the heel and about 5.2 on the tip. it seams to run good, but in the u.p. the snow is way deep all we have been doing is powder riding not much drag racing.

·
Premium Member
2,846 Posts
Originally posted by shuttlevalve@Jan 29 2003, 08:13 PM
i have a 2001 zr600efi and i'm running the billet alum. cover right now ......
Be careful with the billet aluminum cover. The pocket for the primary spring is too tight, the springs will bind and snap. Had this happen to 2 different setups.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts