Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Encountered this slalom course of feathers this afternoon while heading south on rt 3. There were so many of them I couldn't get them all in one pic!

I think they were refugees from the recent Turkey Feed at the Ridge Runners clubhouse, and apparently they heard the coast was clear! :smilielol:

pathfinder58 :cn:

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Maybe there the ones riding the closed trails.LoL ....we should cook those turkeys :gasthrower:

·
Premium Member
3,438 Posts
Looks like dinner for 40![/b]
Actually, it is more like dinner for 200! :augen41:
Where is my shotgun? :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :bigun2:

Mark :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,133 Posts
Encountered this slalom course of feathers this afternoon while heading south on rt 3. There were so many of them I couldn't get them all in one pic!

I think they were refugees from the recent Turkey Feed at the Ridge Runners clubhouse, and apparently they heard the coast was clear! :smilielol:

pathfinder58 :cn:[/b]

Which one is "What?Trail?" :dunno:

Oh ya - I forgot. He doesn't come to NH, he just comes into the NH forum and bitches about NH.
:frech32:

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Actually, it is more like dinner for 200! :augen41:
Where is my shotgun? :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :turkey: :bigun2:

Mark :beerchug:[/b]
If your cookin' Mark I'll bring up 40 of my sons teenage friends to show ya some eatin'! LOL Jeff

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Which one is "What?Trail?" :dunno:

Oh ya - I forgot. He doesn't come to NH, he just comes into the NH forum and bitches about NH.
:frech32:[/b]
Hey!!, I've been thinkin the same thing Thump., why don't he stay in the Maine forum??

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
While we're on the subject of Maine, we've heard a lot of carping about how much better it is over there....but apparently it ain't so safe as some would have you believe.

Maine TV stations tonight are reporting that Maine Conservation Officials have stated that a number of people went through the ice in Maine this past holiday weekend, with a final tally not yet available. At least one individual, a cross country skier on the Rangely Lake system, drowned after going through the ice there.

·
Registered
56 Posts

pathfinder58 :cn:[/b]
They must have heard about all the action over to TURKEY pond this weekend and were going to see what all the fuss was about. But somewhow forgot how to get there with the lack of snow to guide them there. "Dumb Turkeys" ... LOL

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
glad i have everyone's attention here !!! :smilielol: that's my goal ... but whichever on e of you said it get it straight ... my kid made a couple of posts in "maine" and they dont concern you...maybe he made more i will have to look

keep flapping your piss flaps on here whining about your closed trail system :smilielol: i will be riding my sled this weekend

you wonder why i come in here? because i used to be a loyal new hampster rider... so i just keep looking here to see if the state got its head out of its ass yet..... i dont see anything different though.... except that there are no open trails in the state

holy crap -- i just looked at my profile.. i guess i got peoples attention .. lots of visitors. sorry guys but... i write what i feel... if you dont want to hear it dont read it

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
While we're on the subject of Maine, we've heard a lot of carping about how much better it is over there....but apparently it ain't so safe as some would have you believe.

Maine TV stations tonight are reporting that Maine Conservation Officials have stated that a number of people went through the ice in Maine this past holiday weekend, with a final tally not yet available. At least one individual, a cross country skier on the Rangely Lake system, drowned after going through the ice there.[/b]

skip -- what at all does this have to do with snowmobiling? this has only to do with lack of common sense.......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.