Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just bought a set of heavy hitters has anyone have a set and using them, i installed them and my engagement is 6300 rpm, is there not enough weight in them. also the clutch arms are rubbing against the clutch by roller arms breaking the small washers on the pivot arm where the bolt goes thru for the clutch arms

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I have been thinking of getting a set of these, but haven't yet. I guess if I were you I would call Lon Peterson at TPI, I am sure he will help you address your concerns.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Black magic black and purple primary. And a 59-53 Helix with Polaris weights. This will get you great backshifting and hard accelaration. Run 113 mph all day.........

·
Registered
6 Posts
If your running the old Comet :( clutch that's your problem----their JUNK! Go to e-bay you can usually find a new Cat 9 bolt clutch for less that $200. If you got a comet that isn't junk (almost impossible!) you need to add a few more grams of weight to the first hole in the arms like the instructionn that came with the arms says to or get a spring with a lot less preload.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts