Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on the site too much as of late, due to being out of town on business.
The few times, including today, that I have been on, there has been some serious Flame Throwing !!
Maybe it's the warm-up and the end of most of our sleding seasons. But whatever it is, some of you need to take a serious chill pill, or get a life outside of sledding, because you sound like a bunch of spoiled little kids, with nothing better to due than whine and argue about your little sled problems.
Our country is on the verge of war with who knows what ramifications to follow, and all you due is cry and swear and whine about how bad you have it with your sled.
Stop, breathe, and try and put it in perspective....................................

Just my 2 cents.........

Kevin

·
Registered
575 Posts
Let them whine, its there posts just don't respond to them. I agree this forum is for asking questions not whining about what happened. There are other things going on in our world but this site is for snowmobiling, not politics and war. I'm sure at least 90 % of the people on this site have families and jobs and lives outside of snowmobiling, but this site is made for snowmobiling so if u can't deal with the whining just ignore it. My 2 cents.

·
Banned
2,072 Posts
I don't wine on this site, but consider it a release from reality. I live and breath snowmobiling and am 100% cat. Have been all my life. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but some have abused that, and are no longer here. Just my 02 cents!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts