Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
Wow Nick, thanks for the videos, I appreciate your effort, but.........:huh: :huh: How the heck can you judge the silencers when they never rev the engine past 5000 rpms. I agree the MBRP sounds better idling and low revs :huh: :huh:

Cat S.

·
Registered
820 Posts
BOY SOME PEOPLE ARE NEVER HAPPY,, TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH , THE GUY TRIED!!!
I THINK THAT IS SO COOL THAT SOMEONE WOULD DO THAT FOR OTHERS, ARENT THESE COMPUTERS NEAT THAT WE CAN DO ALL THIS STUFF .
THANKS NICK, THE MBRP MAKES IT SOUND STRONG NOT WHINNY ,,,LOL :D

·
Registered
899 Posts
I agree stop the bitching i didnt see u do that for us.The MBRP can sounds alot like the D&D one. The BM sounds way to winny. Thankz to everyone involved.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by STEVEJR@Feb 21 2003, 12:49 PM
BOY SOME PEOPLE ARE NEVER HAPPY,, TAKE IT FOR WHAT ITS WORTH , THE GUY TRIED!!!
I THINK THAT IS SO COOL THAT SOMEONE WOULD DO THAT FOR OTHERS, ARENT THESE COMPUTERS NEAT THAT WE CAN DO ALL THIS STUFF .
THANKS NICK, THE MBRP MAKES IT SOUND STRONG NOT WHINNY ,,,LOL :D
Don't thank me, thank GF7PE! He sent it to me and I posted on the board. Good thing about it being on this board is that I will permently be here for future reference.

Nick

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by GF7PE@Feb 21 2003, 01:03 PM
I would love to know how you did that

I will do a wot run later and send you the file
Secrets of the pros! :lol:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Originally posted by cmscat50@Feb 21 2003, 12:29 PM
:huh:  :huh: How the heck can you judge the silencers when they never rev the engine past 5000 rpms.  I agree the MBRP sounds better idling and low revs :huh:  :huh:

Cat S.
Hey Cat S. Could you complain a little more? I think that is was nice of them to post the sound! Besides, how do you think you would sound with a pipe shoved down your throat at 5000RPM?

That is what I thought!

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Originally posted by 420ALLDAYLONG+Feb 21 2003, 12:27 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-cmscat50
@Feb 21 2003, 12:29 PM
:huh:  :huh: How the heck can you judge the silencers when they never rev the engine past 5000 rpms.  I agree the MBRP sounds better idling and low revs :huh:  :huh:

Cat S.
Hey Cat S. Could you complain a little more? I think that is was nice of them to post the sound! Besides, how do you think you would sound with a pipe shoved down your throat at 5000RPM?

That is what I thought!

420[/b]
leave it to the newbies!! I thought pot mellowed ya out,dude!wtf

·
Registered
283 Posts
I have the MBRP can, and it is awesome! Not too loud, but loud enough to know that I have a can. I absolutely do not like the sound of the BM can. I haven't heard the D&D one yet, but you can't go wrong with MBRP...ever. I've never heard a bad sounding MBRP...(ofcourse unless it's on a Polaris! God help them) Actually my bus. partner has an 02 edge x with an MBRP, and it sounds pretty damn good. Not as good as the F7 can though. My $.11 worth.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by 420ALLDAYLONG+Feb 21 2003, 01:27 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-cmscat50
@Feb 21 2003, 12:29 PM

Cat S.

That is what I thought!

420[/b]
Oh boy, I hear a cat fight! Chill out 420!

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
OWWWWWWWWW.... I didn't know so many people were so sensitive. :( Let me rephrase my first post, then I will edit it. I will say that yes that is awesome that we can hear it and THANK YOU. It really is great that we have that tech. I don't want to make anyone feel bad. I just don't think you can judge those silencers at that rev. Alot of silencers get REALLY loud when they are wide open.

Cat S.

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by justinf7@Feb 21 2003, 01:45 PM
I have the MBRP can, and it is awesome! Not too loud, but loud enough to know that I have a can. I absolutely do not like the sound of the BM can. I haven't heard the D&D one yet, but you can't go wrong with MBRP...ever. I've never heard a bad sounding MBRP...(ofcourse unless it's on a Polaris! God help them) Actually my bus. partner has an 02 edge x with an MBRP, and it sounds pretty damn good. Not as good as the F7 can though. My $.11 worth.
Justin,

Where and when did you get your?

Nick

1 - 20 of 57 Posts