Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it seems that they point straight foward, not out. low beam goes down about 5 feet in front of the sled, and high beam is up in the air any help

·
Registered
32 Posts
I've got all 4 lights on for high, just low beams for oncoming traffic. Cured problem of too much gap between lows and highs. Just a scotchlock wire splicer between yellow and white wires in harness to hood. Extra important go to low beams for oncoming traffic though!

·
Registered
298 Posts
zxm,
turn the plastic knobs behind your winshield, you can do it while riding its so easy.

f7articcal,
pleae tell me more about how to? any problems with enough power to run all 4 lights?

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
with the 2 sets of lights, I have mine set for high beam, one aims out farther, one closer. Problem solved...go out at night and turn the little black knobs on either side of the speedo to adjust.

·
Registered
32 Posts
To make all four lights stay on for high beam, find the yellow and white wires in the harness near the hood hinge. One is the main power lead, other is low beam power. By connecting them, the low beam always has power, high beam only when switched on. Use one of those blue scotchlock things that you clamp down with both wires in it. I haven't had any problems, the dash even lights up well at idle with the high beams (4 lights) on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts