Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 06 600ho fusion that acts like people describe as a regulator problem but the thing is that when my lights and guages wig out i can make everything come back on by pushing the headlight switch ever so slightly and everything comes back on like normal.is it possible the problem is my headlight switch and not my regulator.is there a way to verify?i cant find a regulator anywhere.if it turns out to be a defective regulator,is there a way to repair it?

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
I have an 06 600ho fusion that acts like people describe as a regulator problem but the thing is that when my lights and guages wig out i can make everything come back on by pushing the headlight switch ever so slightly and everything comes back on like normal.is it possible the problem is my headlight switch and not my regulator.is there a way to verify?i cant find a regulator anywhere.if it turns out to be a defective regulator,is there a way to repair it?

Split the entire handwarmer control apart. Make sure it is dry. Had moisture get in one of mine and created hell with electronics. Once dry, add dielectric grease wherever you see connections.

May want to clean AC/DC converter harness plugs behind and just in front of chaincase and add dielectric grease at connections.

As far as repair I have not tried or heard of anyone doing so on AC/DC Converter

1 - 2 of 2 Posts