Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just bought a brand new team arctic f7 snopro from my dealer in maine last week.. i was dissapointed to notice that my headlight covers did not totally fit on my right headlight.. the bottom corner likes to pop up and not stick down.. any ideas on how to fix the problem.. or should i take them back and get a refund?
Thank-you

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I had the same problem. I took mine back to the dealer, they ordered me a new set that ended up fitting perfect. Also they COVERED IT BY WARRANTY!!!

Go see the dealer :D

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sweet deal.. i was pretty surpised.. i dont know im from up in bangor maine.. NO SNOW.. and i paid almost 48 bucks for those covers.. sounds like a rip off huh!
well off to the dealership i go tommrow

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
I got mine in a value kit. Possible there are a few sets out there that don't fit as it's sorta the first year that they would be making those covers(for mass production anyways) and those lights do have some weird curves.

If that's $48 US I'd ask him about that, they are 59.95 CAN in the Catalog

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kinda pissed me off cuz i could bought some on ebay for 20 bucks.. but my dad was like well i bought u the sled.. ur gonna buy everything from the dealer... they buy alot of trucks from our dealership.. no big deal.. but i just kinda wish wed get a better deal on stuff. they tried to charge me 200 dollars for the value kit.. doesnt sound like much of a value.. great guys over there i just hate asking for lower prices on stuff. bought most of my accesorries when i found out my dad had an account there :D

·
Registered
847 Posts
Word to the wise, I put mine on for 1 ride and removed them at dark and in the center it was rubbing the headlights and marked the plastic lense up badly. My dealer is taking them back and ordering me new headlights under warranty. They look wicked but they shouldn't touch the plastic.

·
Registered
743 Posts
I put mine on before I ever rode the sled, and I thought they did not look right or fit right, and then I took it on its first ride at night and could not see a thing, Yes they were off, so I had to ajust the head lights to see they were pointed down, so after a ajusted them I put the covers back on and they fit good, But I did notice a bit of rubbing between the lens and the cover, so I just put a small peice of velcro in the center to match the others, cant really see it during the day, and it does not interfear with the light at night.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Make sure that they are good and warm before you install them. That way the velcro helps them to form to the light a little better. Worked for me when one piece of velcro kept popping loose.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts