Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
493 Posts
I head out there tomorrow. Sounds like they are in the process of getting a bunch and more coming next week. I will post pics when I get back.

·
Registered
134 Posts
:flag_canada:If you go guided at all go with brent, he's a nut!!! But in a good way. Or Carter a.k.a. The Godfather. You'll have a great time & sleeping by 10. SNOTEL is at 70 " with fresh coming thru the wkend. & dont forget to tip your guides. Two Oceans is at 90 inches.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Lefty is a great guy as well. We had him for first two days and had Kent the third, a part time guide who has been going there for the last 14 years about 3 time per year. He is helping out as they are so busy right now. he will be there one more week.
snow was awesome. had no probllem finding fresh snow each day. On Sunday we never left the trail by more than 1/2 to a mile at most one time and found several area with NO tracks.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Actually just left there today after 4 days of riding! Lots of snow!! Had Noah for a guide and i def recommend him. The guy knows his shit and can ride!!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Just had an avalanche fatality out near togwotee. Rider got stuck on the hill and another riding buddy rode up to help(big big no no) and down they went. One made it out, the other didn't. Be safe out there guys...and be smart! Victim was from Iowa...hits a little close to home when that happens as we're slated to head out to Albany, WY tomorrow night for a week.

·
Registered
245 Posts
First trip to Togwotee Lodge next week 3/3 - 3-7. Rental sleds (155") and guided. How's the POW?

My party including myself are all green to Western riding. Hoping to learn a ton and make my off-trail expeditions in the U.P that much more enjoyable.

·
Registered
245 Posts
I'm not sure. We had Matt as a guide for all 3 days. I left with a broken right ankle! Had a great time though and can't wait to go back.

Also had a few beers with Lefty at the Red Fox. Nice guy. Amazing what a guy can do when he puts his mind to it.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Ty

Ty was not there this year when we were out in early feb. We have ride with him and Will in the past. Will is a great guide too! We will book with him again next year.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts