Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody on here been riding that area recently? I haven't been there in the winter in about 4 years. I'm looking forward to it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2012 Polaris Assault 800
1,175 Posts
Well, some of the nicest trails are closed due to logging. Mason Lake road to the T intersection, back to Perkins Clearing all the way to the Carpenter Hill trail....closed. All other trails are open. Not much has changed.

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, 3 days, 180mi, and lots of well groomed trails. We didn't get any really long runs in, just a bunch of short ones this time. I've been riding Speculator on and off since '88. This was probably the best I've ever seen it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2012 Polaris Assault 800
1,175 Posts
Its officially toast. Rode today and the trails are rock hard, ice or dirt showing. I did manage to put 30 miles on, but had to stop several times to cool down even with scratchers. Parked in the upper lot accross from Jessup River Rd, took the trail up to C41 that comes out near Pig Rock, crossed over to Jessup River Rd, up Mud Lake, accross Nichols Vly back to the main road and back to the parking lot. Till next year.....

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts