Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who would be interested in purchasing a Hard Core Sledder T-Shirt if we made them available? The price would be around $15 a shirt and they would be available from small to XXL. Youth shirst may be available if we do well on the adult shirts. The designs on the shirts would be sweet!!! The idea has been going through my head and I spoke with Rob about it. Profits would help go towards the hosting fees of this site since it keeps growing in size. I wanted to ask the question before we go ahead with the concepts and begin designing.

Nick

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
I am all for it !!! I still want stickers made to pu on my sled !!!

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by kodiakman76@Jan 20 2003, 10:23 PM
I am all for it !!! I still want stickers made to pu on my sled !!!
Send Jay a private message and aks him if he has any left. He was selling them for 5 bucks a pop.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
i'll take one...can you get it in a 3xl...if not a 2xl would work...great idea ...thanks

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We may be able to get some 3XL's. The shirts would be 50/50 blend so they won't shrink as much as 100% cotton shirts will.

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Now I'd pay a little exta, for a nice embroidered shirt :)

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Embroidered shirts would be nice! First, we have to do T-shirts as a test. Then, maybe, we move on to other lines. The price would be in Us dollars and that price I shot is only an early estimate, so the price could fluctuare a little. That price also includes shipping right to your door too.

I think I will have to go ahead and supply you guys with some initial designs in the next week or so. I will keep you posted on the status.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts