Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered the stickers this morning!!!! They will be 5" wide and will reflect our new logo below. They will cost $5 (US dollars mailed inside the US), the same price Jay sold them months ago. That price will include everything and will be sent via regular mail! As soon as I receive them, I will set up the online store for you guys to order them!

Nick

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
Nick,

Those look great. Good job. Put me down for a couple. Keep up the good work.

By the way I noticed that you did not get a chance to put on a lot of miles this past year. If you are ever looking to ride with someone let me know. Occassionally we will have an open place on our trailer and if you are willing to travel to my house to drop off the sled and ride share you can join us. My brother-in-law and I usually head up to North Central, WI or the UP of MI for some long weekends. We both have small kids at home and both ride the F7. Neither of us drink while trail riding but tip a few back at the hotel. We are out to ride not to occupy bar stools. We did 400 miles in a day and half in Grand Marais three weeks ago.

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
SWEET. Will they all be green though? Won't show up on the green sled very well. I'm sure I could make due. ;)

Cat S.

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
Where is this online store ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts