Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I finally got the prices finalized and secured my PayPal account. You can now order your Official HCS T-Shirt online! Go to http://www.firecat.info/apparel/ and order your shirt. It will take about 2-3 weeks for delivery of your shirts. Currently, US and Canadian residents can order online. If you are outside these areas and would like a shirt, please contact me from the apparel section of the site.

Help support this site and I hope you guys are as excited about this as we are! Hopefully more HCS gear will be on the horizon!

Thanks for your support!
Nick

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
me too :D

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think we should all wear it outside our coats when riding on the trail! :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just bringing it back up! I also pinned this post at the top of the page.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
pay pal is saying i have a exisiting account, if so i dont remember the password, followed there prompts with no luck,
nick do you have a # for them so i can contact pay pal, i want one of these shirts!

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I sent you a Private Message with the information enclosed. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Nick

·
Registered
696 Posts
OK...I ordered my shirt an hour ago, and it's still not here...WHAT THE HELL?? :huh:

(Sorry...It just wouldn't be a good post without someone bitching about something... :p )

Great Work Guys! I'm looking forward to more HCS stuff soon!!! B)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Hey over on The rev sites are selling that same exact shirt but it says on the back : Been there, passed that. Its only 10.5 on clearance. (think it had legal problems with false information.) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,719 Posts
Did you ship mine yet? :p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts