Hardcore Sledder banner

WOULD YOU BUY A WHITE CERAMIC MUG, OR A STAINLESS STEEL AUTO CONTAINER?

• PLAIN WHITE CERAMIC MUG WITH HCS LOGO AND URL

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • STAINLESS STEEL TRAVEL MUG WITH HCS LOGO AND URL

• I WON'T BUY A MUG AT ALL

• Total voters
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok,

I am going to be adding some items to an online HCS store. One of the items is going to be some sort of drinkware. My question is, which one do you guys want more? The over all majority will win! I will also be adding stickers, and some more of the first design shirts! I also some some other ideas in my head.

Nick

·
Registered
244 Posts
Nick that will be great with new additions. I kind of would like to see a hooded sweatshirt (for spring and fall) and tank tops or muscle shirts for summer. I would definitely buy both!! also thanx for all of your work along with Rob ,this is a great site :D :D

·
Registered
13 Posts
Mainecat Posted on Mar 27 2003, 01:31 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HardCore Condoms? lol

:ph34r: That is too funny :wub: The site would definately pay for itself then :lol:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Originally posted by CCC Sniper@Mar 27 2003, 03:52 PM
whatever holds the most beer and looks good :p
Hey, how about our own beer! Hardcoresledder brand Irish Red Ale, yea that sounds great! It's a sure hit! Who's going to open the brewery??? :p :p :p :lol:

·
Registered
629 Posts
HardCore Condoms? lol

That is too funny The site would definately pay for itself then
You guys must get way more action then I get. :(
They forget, hands dont count!! :)

·
Registered
5,457 Posts
I like the beer stein idea. Where is this online store ?

·
Registered
143 Posts
Travel Mug. I'm not big on stainless steel but if that is what it is I will still buy one. Most of the stainless I have seen have been to small. Need a big mug for morning coffee and evening Beem and coke. :)

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by rob+Mar 27 2003, 03:23 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-CCC Sniper
@Mar 27 2003, 03:52 PM
whatever holds the most beer and looks good :p
Hey, how about our own beer! Hardcoresledder brand Irish Red Ale, yea that sounds great! It's a sure hit! Who's going to open the brewery??? :p :p :p :lol: [/b]
I just brewed some of my first batches of beer last month! Wasn't that good. :( A little salty tasting for some reason. It takes a month for 6 beers! Won't sell too many that way!

Nick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts