Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
20,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon @justasledder and VS team ... you can't possibly rely on our user community to report this & come back with a "collect this and send it to us" response. The site is horrible ... H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E.

Fix it!! :wall:

·
Administrator
20,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
30+ seconds for that post to complete from clicking the "Submit" button to the next screen.

·
Registered
6,894 Posts
Yup, pretty brutal earlier tonight again.

·
Super Moderator
17,273 Posts
When I click on HCS from Google, I have enough time to make a sammich, and get a drink, before page loads . No other sites im on does this

·
Registered
371 Posts
Yes, clock of death. main page usually takes 2-3 minutes to load. Glad spring is here, I can stop coming here....lol

·
Administrator
20,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Reminds me of dial up days
Laughing at this because I was thinking of the old modem tone from back in the day :roflmao: Absolutely ridiculous that VS can't figure this out - it's not like it's a new issues.

·
Administrator
2030 Arctic Cat 2500 - - 19-20 mileage-100,000
23,700 Posts
Posted on 02-28-2019 - - - :popcorn:

Hello all,

We have pinpointed the issue to the slowness.
Once the patch is done, the techs will deploy the fix.
I do not have an ETA on this, but once I get an update, we'll give you a heads up here.

Ed

:tumbleweed:

·
Registered
6,714 Posts
password wet dream now this.....no wonder this place is becoming a ghost town

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
:whistle:

HCS is 4 times slower than any other VS site
aka the slowskys below....... :fluffy:
:lam:
:smashpc:

:rofl:

·
Forum Manager
2,170 Posts
Hello there,

Wish I got news on this, but still no updates on this.
The techs are aware of the slowness.
They did add more memory on the platform but that wasn't the fix.
This is happening on our other sites as well.
Will update you once I get more info.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Ed

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
It's all the add pop ups. FYI, to whoever is paying to advertise on here, I am not buying any of it, not talking advertisers that sell snowmobile stuff, the other ones. Sorry, but adds for Maybeline make up, are pretty comical on a snowmobile site. On my phone, pop ups take over. It's usually Cosco adds. Pisses me off.

·
Administrator
23,700 Posts
From my understanding of something posted in the Verticalscope Mod & Admin Forum on here they will be working on some system updates and changes on here starting on or about the week of March 18th which may or may not cause some temporary issues on here until they get everything updated & changed.
I have suggested that the Verticalscope Team make a site wide announcement about what they are going to be doing, when they will be doing the updates and to start a thread in this forum for members to post any questions or issues they are experiencing during and after the changes & updates. Any changes made on here are above and beyond anything any of us day to day Mods & Admins can do or address so any questions or comments should be directed to Justasledder because that is a shared account by all of the people who work directly for Verticalscope and they are the ones who can direct any questions or issues to the correct person at Verticalscope and their tech & support teams.

·
Premium Member
2,710 Posts
Just stumbled across this and thought it was on my end and that is the reason I have been spending a lot less time on here....losing interest as everything takes forever!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts