Hardcore Sledder banner

Haydays

6K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  polariscobra 
#1 ·
Anyone hear anything on Haydays? I hope it doesn’t get cancelled.

#12 ·
If the Sno Barons were truly looking at the State Fair as their litmus test, we're screwed. I really hope they stand tall, and do what they know will work & still have Hay Days. But my guess is they'll be forced to cancel out of some sort of liability bullshit that our worthless Attorney General will push on them.

#15 ·
Ive gone to haydays every year since I was 15. Maybe a few I didnt go to. I usually dont go if I dont need anything. It would suck to have to shut it down. But I'm guessing if things aren't lifted it will be. Since they have such a large sheriff presence there it would be hard to not notice in the laws/counties eyes

#18 ·
It's all bullshit in this state and I blame Ellison just as much as I blame Walz. Races going on in WI with fans in the stands, and I'm sure the Dakotas are likely doing the same.

Hell, the golf course I play at got a letter the other day telling them if they're selling beer they need to STOP. They can sell pop, water, and Gatorade though. Seriously, WTF??!? So I can buy pop out of the same cooler as the cans of beer come from, and drink that on the course ... but God forbid the course sells any beer to be drank on the course.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.