Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
18 Thundercat / 21 850 SKS 146
147 Posts
I hope its still going on as well, will be my first time in attending

I usually just stick to the milwaukee snow show seeing how its more local for me

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We’ve been going every year since the first year at the new location and its never disappointed. Bring good shoes, last year we walked just under 13 miles.

·
Administrator
20,826 Posts
I'm not getting my hopes up ... we're talking Minnesota here. Maybe the Sno Barons can find a venue in Wisconsin to hold it this year, since they seem to know how to truly move forward!

·
Registered
[email protected]‘19 Indy XC 600’s
340 Posts
Seems to be up to whatever the state fair does? State fair happens, Haydays happens. State fair doesn’t happen....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m guessing what digger means is if the people in charge dont think its safe to have the State Fair then How could they allow Haydays.

That would be. Bummer for sure!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It seems crazy to me to cancel this far out while numbers are going down. I have a feeling this might not bode well for Haydays. I hope I’m wrong.

·
Administrator
20,826 Posts
If the Sno Barons were truly looking at the State Fair as their litmus test, we're screwed. I really hope they stand tall, and do what they know will work & still have Hay Days. But my guess is they'll be forced to cancel out of some sort of liability bullshit that our worthless Attorney General will push on them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Would love to see them still have it and my guess would be they would break their attendance record. Our local town here in Iowa just cancelled its Big Days thats in August just as our Governor is lifting restrictions....I don’t get it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Just got an email from haydays about swap site registration and it is postponed till mid June there meeting with officials on june. 11th to discuss the event at length if 8t is to be held or not

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
Ive gone to haydays every year since I was 15. Maybe a few I didnt go to. I usually dont go if I dont need anything. It would suck to have to shut it down. But I'm guessing if things aren't lifted it will be. Since they have such a large sheriff presence there it would be hard to not notice in the laws/counties eyes

·
Registered
8,357 Posts
I would doubt there will be a haydays this year in MN.
It is not looking good for my racing season either thanks to our dumbass governor

·
Administrator
20,826 Posts
I would doubt there will be a haydays this year in MN.
It is not looking good for my racing season either thanks to our dumbass governor
It's all bullshit in this state and I blame Ellison just as much as I blame Walz. Races going on in WI with fans in the stands, and I'm sure the Dakotas are likely doing the same.

Hell, the golf course I play at got a letter the other day telling them if they're selling beer they need to STOP. They can sell pop, water, and Gatorade though. Seriously, WTF??!? So I can buy pop out of the same cooler as the cans of beer come from, and drink that on the course ... but God forbid the course sells any beer to be drank on the course.

·
Registered
8,357 Posts
It's all bullshit in this state and I blame Ellison just as much as I blame Walz. Races going on in WI with fans in the stands, and I'm sure the Dakotas are likely doing the same.

Hell, the golf course I play at got a letter the other day telling them if they're selling beer they need to STOP. They can sell pop, water, and Gatorade though. Seriously, WTF??!? So I can buy pop out of the same cooler as the cans of beer come from, and drink that on the course ... but God forbid the course sells any beer to be drank on the course.
Oh yeah, Ellison is a world class piece of shit. But who put him in that position..
There are so many things wrong with do much of it all I can't focus on it because it will just piss me off and nothing gets accomplished. But yes I think we can both agree it's all very bad and bullshit.
What do you race?

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk
Dirtbikes.
It's funny, our races are getting cancelled but the tracks are still open for practice and even doing gate drops. Same amount of people. But apparently time keeping is causing the scary covids. Or is it people having fun that causes it? I can't remember. At least I can still ride but I want to race. Probably will be traveling out of state

1 - 20 of 28 Posts