Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
G4 Freeride 137 850 & Pro RMK 163 800
205 Posts
Everything’s still on as planned. Can’t wait! Loads of stuff I’d like to find at the swap and booths this year.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Oh man I cant wait to get there! Me and my wife need klims warmest most expensive snow pants this year lol its the only parts of us that gets cold.

·
Registered
'17 XCR 800 / '18 XCR 800 SB
1,384 Posts
Can't wait! First time for me and the family. My boy needs a new helmet and riding gear.

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Indy Matryx 850 VR1 137
39 Posts
Was going to lose my Haydays virginity but decided to not go this year.... way too much on the calendar going on. Heading to Wide Open Wisconsin though Sep. 24th. 5 minutes from me so I'm definitely looking forward to that. As others said above I've got a list of stuff to get this year.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Was going to lose my Haydays virginity but decided to not go this year.... way too much on the calendar going on. Heading to Wide Open Wisconsin though Sep. 24th. 5 minutes from me so I'm definitely looking forward to that. As others said above I've got a list of stuff to get this year.
Is wide open Wisconsin a Cboystv thing?

·
Registered
2022 Polaris Indy Matryx 850 VR1 137
39 Posts
Is wide open Wisconsin a Cboystv thing?
Nope, it's a Snow Show type ordeal. Kens Sports, Port Yamaha, A+ Powersports, Hexco Motorsports, Yamaha, Snow Studs and tons of other vendors will be there. Similar to the one they hold in Milwaukee but 20% of the cost to get in/park etc. I sense the Novi snow show will die out in Milwaukee in the year couple of years.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
There isn't anything like Hay days. I've been going to Hay Days since it started in Columbus Township. I've gone as a vendor, swapper, and attendee. I suspect that the "deals" that we usually see won't be there this year. There's no carry over and noncurrent inventory out there, so everything other than swap items will be going at a premium. That undermines that primary reason that so many people go to Hay days.

I'll be there as usual. I too have amassed a list of stuff I need. Especially clothing and skis. But, I am expecting to pay full retail this year.....which really sucks.

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
I've got 6 complete snowmobile suits. 7 helmets. 6 pairs of gloves. 3 prs of boots.
Countless other stuff...base layers, hats, touques, socks...
I've built up quite a collection of gear. And I've stayed the same weight. I take good care of my gear. It lasts me forever.

I bought my H and I each the last "iteration" of Motorfist gear (jacket and bibs) before the company went out of business.

The BEST sled gear we own. Got a coat that was originally $600+ for $130. Same deal for the bibs.

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Nope, it's a Snow Show type ordeal. Kens Sports, Port Yamaha, A+ Powersports, Hexco Motorsports, Yamaha, Snow Studs and tons of other vendors will be there. Similar to the one they hold in Milwaukee but 20% of the cost to get in/park etc. I sense the Novi snow show will die out in Milwaukee in the year couple of years.
Its also the same weekend as wausau.They are having grass drags but I dont know who is going to race since most will go to wausau

·
Registered
41 Posts
Okay thanks

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
There isn't anything like Hay days. I've been going to Hay Days since it started in Columbus Township. I've gone as a vendor, swapper, and attendee. I suspect that the "deals" that we usually see won't be there this year. There's no carry over and noncurrent inventory out there, so everything other than swap items will be going at a premium. That undermines that primary reason that so many people go to Hay days.

I'll be there as usual. I too have amassed a list of stuff I need. Especially clothing and skis. But, I am expecting to pay full retail this year.....which really sucks.
Im sure there will still be deals on clothesThats how vendors compete for your business.There wont be as much leftover clothing as in years past though.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
First year I went was the first year at the new location, what a debacle that was but have been back every year since. There’s allot to see!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Sno-Barron’s have done great work. First year they were hit with rain overnight and muddy parking, that really slowed down admission. I remember seeing motor homes getting pulled through parking lots with tractors.

·
Registered
6,612 Posts
Sno-Barron’s have done great work. First year they were hit with rain overnight and muddy parking, that really slowed down admission. I remember seeing motor homes getting pulled through parking lots with tractors.
They were using a tracked dozer in the one parking lot!!!

1 - 20 of 75 Posts