Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I CANT BELIEVE THIS, BUT WHEN I PULL MY SLED OVER FROM A DEAD START.
IT TAKES ME 2 PULLS TO FIRE SLED UP? WHAT COULD BE WRONG? IM CALLING
MY DEALER TOMORROW TO TELL HIM TO TAKE THIS SLED AND SHOVE IT. I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS F-7, FIRST, I HAD TO TURN THE KEY TO THE ON POSITION, NEXT I HAD TO PUT THE SWITCH ON REGULAR MODE, AND CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS, I HAD TO PUT OIL IN THE OIL TANK? PRETTY BAD HAAAA???????????????
IM JUST REALLY SICK OF ALL THE BS. WHAT SHOULD I DO? CALL ARTIC CAT, AND TELL THEM TO FIX MY ISSUES? I CANT STAND IT, WHAT SHOULD I DO?
IF I KEEP THIS SLED, I WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO PUT A NEW SET OF PLUGS IN THE MOTOR NEXT SEASON, I CANT TAKE IT. IF YOU WERE IN MY SHOES, WHAT WOULD YOU DO? I AM IN DISTRESS, AND HAVENT SLEEPED FOR 2 WEEKS KNOW, I JUST DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO? SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME, I'VE FALLEN AND CANT GET UP! ANY COMMENTS ON WHAT I SHOULD DO, WOULD BE VERY APPRESICATIVVREKEMNTJEEEEEEE, THANK YOU, FOR LISTENING, BUT, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

·
Registered
772 Posts
I AGREE CALL UR DEALER AND TELL HIM TO TAKE THIS CRAP BACK...I HAVENT EVEN RIDDEN MY SLED BUT I KNOW ITS GONNA BLOW SO IM JUST GONNA TRADE IT IN AND GET MY TRUSTY ZR ..THEY HANDLE BETTER LOOK BETTER SOUND BETTER ARE WAY FASTER AND ARE JUST PLAIN BETTER...GET THIS FIRECRACKER..I WAS READING IN THE MANUAL THE REQUIRE THIS THING TO USE GASOLINE??? WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THAT!! I MEAN JUST THE FACT MY SLED IS GREEN I KNOW ITS SLOW AND ITS GONNA BLOW..I CAN JUST FEEL IT...IM GONNA CALL MY DEALER TOMMOROW AND TELL HIM ABOUT UR HORRIBLE EXPIERENCE AND HOW FRUSTRATED I AM..I DONT THINK MY SLED PERFORMS AS GOOD AS MY LAST YEARS ZR DID WHEN I HAVE IT ON THE JACKSTAND...I MEAN THE 5000-6000 RPM IS HORRIBLE AND AT AN IDLE...MAN THIS THINK IDLES LIKE 20 RPM MORE THEN MY SLED DID LAST YEAR..WHAT A FLAMING SACK OF CRAP...ANYBODY WANT TO TRADE A PRO X 700 OUT THERE?? ILL EVEN GIVE U MONEY TO BOOT...MATTER FACT..IM GONNA GO TO THE RIVER BRIDGE AND THROW IT OFF THE BRIDGE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I JUST KNOW SINCE EVERYONE OUT THERE IN THE WORLD HAS THERE SLEDS BLOWING UP MINE WILL TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
<p class=MsoNormal align=center style='text-align:center'><b style='mso-bidi-font-weight:24'>
SELL YOUR FIRECAT WHILE YOU STILL CAN<o:p></o:p>
</p>[/b]

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
:wacko: Yea we should all sell are sleds and buy wave runners.. and wait for snow to melt,,,, Even... lol

·
Registered
269 Posts
they even say you have to take it off the trailer to ride it what gives with that!!!!!!! :blink:

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
LOL...LOL....LOL...LOLU FORGOT TO MENTION THE GAS MILAGE ONLY 12-14
AND WHEN DRIVING 60-100MPH IT ONLY GET'S 9-10 WTF!!!I GOT TO GET MY
ZL 500 BACK IT GOT 10-11MPG!!!

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
Originally posted by JLeosnow@Dec 9 2002, 06:30 AM
"wait for the snow to melt"?? We are still waiting for the snow to fall here in Minnesota.... :blink:
-John
Right there with ya man! Now snow here! I may get rid of my F-cat cause when you sit on it, it makes a "noise!"

:lol:

·
Registered
720 Posts
I am going to go beg my cousin to sell me back my '97 EXT 600 Tripple. :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,057 Posts
I might also take mine back! I am so pissed that the dealer didn't give me my 2' of snow like they promised! Time for new dealer!

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
Nice, glad to hear that others out there are sick of all the whiners also....I am not going to mention any names though!!

Take Care

·
Registered
962 Posts
I was wining a bit. But thats gone now. I love this machine. Absolutly friggin amazing.
165 miles and lovin it.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Hey Firecracker

All I have to say is LOL

Guys get out and enjoy this sled because it absolutley kicks ass. Don't let all this stuff about blowing engines and stuff bother you. Remember that there was 15000 Firecats made. Some are bound to have problems. Go out and have fun thats what you bought it for.

I was getting nervous and ancy about all these negative posts, but after getting out you will forget all the negative and beat the bejesus out of her, thats what it is made for. It is an awesome sled with power that will freak you out. OK enough of this because I am starting to soundlike Firecracker. lol lol

Talk to ya

F7

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Wait your problems are all comming, first I had to have my 01 ZR 600 rebuilt because the ehaust valve sucked in thru the piston, then I had the chain case leak fixed 4 times and 3 new rear shocks so my dealer convinced me to get an 02 ZR 600 Cross country. Well the belly pan stickers peeled off 5 times, the rear springs have been replaced twice, I am waiting for a rear shock on back order, and this weekend I have a short in the wiring w/ no headlight and the front skid adjustable shock & spring combo broke COMPLETELY off the sled, as in it is no longer on the sled,its somewhere in tug hill. Yeah my dealer always fixes it, but isn't this excessive. Change the situation, you bought a new truck and parts keep falling off, and the motor blew, but hey the parts are on backorder and you don't really need your truck anyways..............right?

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Dudes... just got my f7 and i hit the throttle and it doesn't move. the dam thing revs to like 3000 rpm and doesn't move.... how do i shift it from park to drive? cant find the gear shifter. is this thing a stick or automatic?

·
Registered
861 Posts
Put the back up on a jack stand, Rev it to around 8000 RPMs. Kick the Jack Stand out, and Run like the Wind...............................your sled will be another County in about 5 seconds.................................

:p :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
962 Posts
My arms are very sore to. They might be an Inch longer. Now I wish I would have gotten the XLT jacket cause my arms will be alot longer b the end of the season if this keeps up.

Anyone pull there arms out of the sockets yet?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts