Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, by this point you're probably sick of my stupid questions but low and behold, I have another. As some may know I'm scouting the Northeast looking for my Pro-X2 replacement, an MXZx Renegade 1000. Now to my question, we just recently bought a used 02 two place 10' enclosed, I measured the trailer and my sled and it looks like the Renegade is going to be a VERY tight fit. Does anyone here use a 10' enclosed for their renegade, can I get a pic??

thanks again
-Mike

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
It will be a very tight fit in a 10 footer, mine on an open trailer 10 feet long almost sticks out in the back when my ski tips are even with the front

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have had my 06 Renegade in two different 10" trailers (R & R and 2005 Triton). It fits best in the Triton and there is plenty of room in the back. I actually have about 4+ inches from the bumper to the back of trailer. The snow flap however is closer but it is not a problem at all.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.